Swatch Saturday: Viseart Petite Pro 2 Palette+ Thoughts

So recently I got the Viseart Petite Pro 2 palette... and I'm going to share my swatches here... but keep in mind... my swatches for this aren't quite doing it justice. I think the swatches are more impressive than the Makeup Revolution Palette I used last week... but I don't think it looks that way in the pictures... I haven't used it yet... but the colors are quite light and it's hard to capture in my lighting... so I tried doing the best I could... but I didn't do the swatches the same as the Soph X and... yeah. Lol.

The Mattes... 

I'm super impressed with how the first 2 colors swatch in this. The brown color looks great too... the purple was definitely the driest of the bunch and it didn't feel great. I swatched these over the Elf Eye Primer... and Idk.


The Metallics... 

I'm just going to show the second picture I took of the metallics because the first one did not come out well at all... I didn't use primer for this swatch.

I was really impressed with the metallic shades here. They showed up so nice and pigmented... and I haven't used them on my eyelids yet... but I'm really excited to use them and I think it's a good one! 

Here's another picture of the mattes too without primer because why not... 


It looks like the Purple is a little better there.

I don't really want to keep on swatching these because these are such small pans... I'll do a palette report card sometime soon... but yeah! This is good and I'm excited to use it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments