If I Lost All My Makeup and Had to Replace it... 10 Items I'd Repurchase First!

I know I just did something like this where I talk about what would happen if I had to buy all my makeup again at Sephora within a budget... and I mentioned mostly new things I'd rebuy.This time I'm going to do it a little different... I'm not going to have a budget but I'll only use 10 things and I won't have a budget- but these are all things I already have in my collection... so I know how they are.

1)Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer

This primer is definitely my favorite... and Milani is pretty easy for me to pick up right now... so I would get this first because this is just something I want to keep in my collection because it's just my favorite.

2) Elf Flawless Finish Foundation 

This is my favorite inexpensive foundation that is almost a never-fail product for me. I don't like it quite as much Too Faced Born This Way... but Elf is so easy to get and so affordable that I'd totally want to get this as one of my top 10. It's my favorite drugstore foundation and I just like it!

3) In The Balm Of Your Hand Palette 

This is a great all in one palette that doesn't really break the bank- although it is high end. I think there's a new version on The Balm's website... so I guess this wouldn't be quite a repurchase... but I think the looks I can get from it are all slightly similar. It comes with the Mary Loumanizer, Bahama Mama Bronzer, and 3 blushes... so I could use it for all of those things... plus I have some nice eyeshadows in this too... I just like this palette and I'd totally use this for my face makeup and I could do a lot with just this. I could get good eye looks with this too! Easy palette and it's just a good one!

4) Sleek Solstice Palette

This is my favorite. These highlights are just my absolute favorite and I would like to have these in my collection always... so this would definitely be one of the first things I repurchase!

5) Coverfx Halo Drops

This is more of a splurge... but I love these drops and I'd always want to have them in my collection! This looks like such a nice highlight and I could get some great looks with this.

6) Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt 

This works as an eyeliner and as a primer! It might not work with every shade that I'm using here... but for the first 10 items in my collection... this would be really good for it! I really love this product and it's one of my favorites!

7) Makeup Revolution Soph X Palette

This is a great palette with lots of colorful looks and good neutrals. Plus it's inexpensive... so of all the palettes on this list... this would be the first thing I repurchase. Plus I just got this- so if I lost it I would be pretty upset!

8) L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara

This is my favorite mascara and it always works... so I just like it a lot and I would use this so much... plus I wouldn't feel bad about repurchasing this because I always need to repurchase new mascaras anyway!

9) Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette 

Now this is a more splurgey item... but this is honestly one of the things I would be most upset about losing if I lost all of my makeup... so I would probably repurchase this last of all the palettes... but I would definitely want to repurchase this if I lost it.

10) Mac Lipstick in Whirl 
This is my favorite shade of lipstick and I would really miss it if I didn't have it any more. And it doesn't break the bank too much... and it is easy enough to get. I would maybe be more likely to purchase a lipstick set... but I don't have a lipstick set currently available that I want... so I'm just going with this one!

I think this would be a great collection and I think I could get a lot of good looks with this! I actually think I might do a blog series about this too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments