May Favorites 2018

Heyyyyy guys! Today I have my favorite things for the month of May... I feel like I used a lot of the same stuff... but I still have a lot of favorites.

First off I want to mention the whole Wet n Wild Flights of Fancy Collection. This is just a great collection, it kind of made me rediscover Wet n Wild as a brand and I shopped my stash a little for some of my favorites from wet n wild. I think the palettes and the blushes are the standouts... but I've been using the Primer, lip scrub and the lip glosses a lot too! It's all pretty great and I'm happy that I got the whole collection. I've never gotten a whole collection from Wet n Wild before- but I think that that is brilliant.

And now for a high end favorite of the month- the Too Faced Natural Face Palette. This is a perfect everyday face palette. It has a bronzer, a blushy bronzer, 2 highlights and 2 blushes... it has a nice smell to it and it's really pretty and the best face palette I have! I love this!

I also have 2 favorite eyeshadow palettes to mention. Last month these were honorable mentions... but this month they are definite favorites. The Soft Glam Palette from Anastasia and the Tarte Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Palette. The Be a Mermaid Palette was probably my most used this month... but the Soft Glam was great too. They're really nice and pretty and neutral... great for everyday use- great for summer... and I think these are just staples in my collection... I'm really happy that I got them both and I really just love them!

The Physician's Formula Butter Collection is definitely a great box of products that is worth it... I think for the $20 I paid it definitely was. I think it's $30 at Ulta right now... and I don't know if I would love it for $10 more. The perfume doesn't last all that long and it doesn't smell the best... I like it but it has a very sugary smell at first almost like a Tums or something... it's weird... but it isn't bad. I haven't really used the Body Butter that much... but the blush is one of my favorites, I already knew I loved the bronzer and the highlight is pretty amazing too!

Speaking of Body Butter- I've been trying to use mine up so I thought I would mention it here. I was trying to use 4 by the fourth of July... and I did finish the Coco Shea Body Butter... now I'm working on and almost done with the Madagascar Vanilla from Bath and Body Works- I like that I'm shaving with this right now... and I have also been using the Ulta Vanilla Caramel body butter... I've been using this as a moisturizer and kind of a fragrance before bed... I just really like how it feels and smells and I'll definitely purchase more from this line!

For lips I've really been liking Colourpop's Lippie Stick in Lumiere. I think this is a really nice color that goes with everything. I've been trying to use it up just because I feel like I'm almost done with it and I do know I have other similar colors... so I want to use it before it goes too bad... but I still really like it and would definitely recommend.

I also really like the Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss Bomb... this is just a really nice gloss that looks good with any makeup look and I just like it!

I think that that is everything I want to mention! Hope you guys liked this or found it useful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments