Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

Hey guys! Another week- another favorites post! Here we go!

Frugal 

My Frugal picks are the Physician's Formula Butter Collection. It isn't the palette but it has a bronzer, blush, highlight, body butter and fragrance all in one box for $20. It's pretty darn awesome and I was excited to find it all together. I think my favorite thing is the blush. It's just so pretty and light and neutral... I definitely want to try more from the line. I don't know what color the bronzer is, but the blush is in Natural Glow and the highlight is Pearl. Both amazing products as well as the Butter Bronzer... and I like the Body Butter and Fragrance a lot too.

Fancy 

I think for Fancy I have to say the Tarte Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Palette. This is one of my favorite palettes of all time I'd even go so far as to say... it is similar to other palettes... but this is different for tarte and the formula is just totally awesome. I love every look I do with this and it's just a good fancy product!

Fragrance 

One of my body butters is actually a favorite for fragrance this week. The Ulta Vanilla Caramel Body Butter... it just smells really good- I love putting it on before bed and that way it's nice and moisturizing and I get to smell it all night long and it just smells amazing and delicious.

Fashion 

I have these dangly earrings that come in a set from American Eagle and I just really liked how they looked on my ears and it's just a cute little dangly earrings that I like a lot.

Favorites 

I really liked the finale of Rise... I know that show isn't that great- but it's pretty good and I was sad to see it end. I would have liked to see some more.

I also saw the circus this week and that was a lot of fun! I saw it with my niece and my parents and sister and her husband's family... and it was just so cute to see how excited my niece got. She's one year old- but she was smiling and she had some fun!

And that is everything! I hope you guys like this! Byeee!

-Shannon

Comments