Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Fragrance Friday (5.11.18)

Frugal 

The entire Wet n Wild Flights of Fantasy Collection. I got the bundle that came with everything from the collection... and it's all pretty darn awesome. The Eyeliners aren't really my thing... but the Eyeshadows I tried so far are really awesome and the blushes are great. I think I was most surprised by the Primer Spray...that looked really great with the Photo Focus Foundation. I just really liked the whole collection!

I also tried the Catrice Liquid Metal Shadows. I have the trio that they do in Ulta Check Out Lines and online... it comes with Mauves Like Jagger, We Are The Champagnes and Under Treasure. These are really good single shadows and I liked the look that I did with all of them a lot!

Fancy

I think my biggest pick for Fancy is the Hourglass Mood Exposure Blush. This is just such a pretty, neutral blush. I think it's fantastic. It's just really neutral and it just looks so pretty. I just have the mini version... I think I might try getting more Hourglass minis... cause the full sizes and the palettes are expensive... and I know the minis aren't the best value... but I think they're okay and it's still the same formula... I still love it!

Also the Makeup Forever Stick Foundation. I love this! I just think it works well, I especially like it this time of year... it works well with my skin around this time of year. It gives a nice, full coverage too. I just really love how it looks!

Fragrance 

The Brazilian Crush Fragrance Mist Still... always love this!

I also have to say Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla Deodorant. I found this at Aeire... I also know they have it at Whole Foods and it looks like they have it at Target for a lot cheaper than at Aerie. It smells really good and I love it!

Fashion 
My Shoes that I got at Old Navy. They're low top sneakers with flowers on them and I just think they look great for spring and summer!
Favorite 

Arrested Development: Fateful Consequences! When Season 4 of Arrested Development came out a few years ago I was so excited because I'd been waiting for so so long and it was finally coming back and it was my favorite show ever... and it was exciting. The thing that made it slightly less great was how they divided every episode into an episode following just one character. It wasn't bad... but I like seeing everyone all together... it felt a little bit smoother and more like the original 3 seasons this way... so I liked that and it's getting me really excited for Season 5 coming at the end of the month!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments