Another Lularoe OOTD

I know I've been  wearing a lot of Lularoe recently... but I have another OOTD for you with a new dress I got!

Dress 
My dress is an Orange Carly Dress that I got in a mystery item bag. I really like this orange color and I had leggings that matched it already- so I was really excited for it!

Leggings 
I've worn this pair in OOTD's before. It's kind of a crazy looking pair- I think it's from the Americana line... I got these from a mystery bag too and I like it!

Jewelry 
I have the Lotus earrings from Alex and Ani with my Fortune Cookie Necklace with a Graham Moore Quote... I forget who the designer of this necklace is... but I'm not sure they're on Instagram anymore- so Idk if they still have their shop... but I love this.

And that's it! Hope you guys like this OOTD!

Comments