2-sday: 2 Eye Primers I've Been Using Lately

So I'm not quite sure where my favorite Eye Primer from Milani is... but I've been using 2 different primers lately... and I've been liking it.

1) Elf Eye Primer- I used this once recently for an all elf makeup look... and I really loved how my shadows lasted when I used this... plus I was pretty impressed that it worked so well because it's an older primer and it hasn't dried out or gotten too runny or melty or anything... so it's pretty good!

2) Too Faced Shadow Insurance- I tried this a long time ago... and I didn't like it. It was in a set from Sephora and it was very runny and seemed like it was melted or watered down or something. I've never really tried the original version of this primer since then... I know they've repackaged it and probably changed the formula a little since then... and now I'm liking it. It's not melty or runny and it just works pretty well... so I'm happy I tried it again!

So yeah... impressed with these although I'm not sure if I like either of these over the Milani Primer... but it's so good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments