13 Days Of Blogoween Day 9: Dark, Smokey Eye Look

I thought I'd switch it up a little bit for Blogoween today... I'm still going to have mostly character-inspired makeup looks... but I thought it would be good to throw in some different things too.

A dark smokey eye is A) Something I've never done... so it is kind of scary for me. B) It could work for a lot of different characters or just halloween time monsters. A Witch? Smokey Eye. Cat? You could do a smokey eye. Vampire? Definitely! Someone from The Addams Family? Smokey Eye! It just works for a lot of different people... so I thought it'd be good to include in the 13 days of Blogoween!

Eyes 
I primed with the Maybelline Master Matte Primer from their eye studio line and then I went into my Lorac Mega Pro 3! I took vintage in the crease and blended that a little bit and then on the lids I put Glacier on, its a pretty almost greenish color. I like it a lot! Then on the outer corner I took Dark Navy and I blended that into the crease a tiny bit... and then I layered Deep Fog on the outer corner as well. For my inner corner and browbone I used Mist, which is a matte greenish looking color. Super pretty!

And then I lined with Honeydude from Colourpop on my waterline and Mascara'd with the Amped Lashes Waterproof mascara.

Face 
I primed with the Too Faced Hangover Rx and used the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination.

These pictures are kind of bad... and you can't really tell that they are that dark or smokey... but you can kinda see.. hopefully. Lol...It didn't turn out quite as smokey... but you can really make this darker, and smokier if you want. I do still think it would work for most any costumes... this was just sort of one I wore in everyday life that I thought would work well for this look! 


Comments