13 Days of Blogoween Day 2-Makeup and Costume outfit: Finding Nemo Disney Bound

So today I decided to do Nemo from Finding Nemo! Nemo is one of my favorites and this look was just fun and easy! Keep in mind... you may want to change it a little bit for the season... I'm writing this at the end of August... the pants are really warm, but just modify it... or don't. Clubs and bars are hot... I'm sure if you're going to a club, this isn't the first thing you'd wear, but still. This is easy and nice.

Outfit 

Top 
I had a striped tank top that I got from Old Navy this summer I think... you can probably find a striped tank top anywhere. I just chose this because of Nemo's stripes.

Pants 
This is a fun flowy pant that I got from American Eagle. It has some eyelet patterns in it too (side note: THAT is what I meant yesterday when I said that my top had a pattern in the design. Hahahaha!) And the Eyelet design feels a little like gills, which is cool!

Accessories 
I'm wearing a shell necklace that has a clear, thin shell on it that sort of looks like a gill with blue beads on it (for the ocean maybe? Lol. this one is a stretch.) I've had this necklace for 10 years maybe... Maybe more than that. I've been wearing it since I've been wearing jewelry pretty much. Lol.



My Earrings are little shells with Palm tree cut outs... idk. There weren't any palm trees in Finding Nemo, but maybe in Nemo's tank or in the decor of Finding Dory. It looked like something a fish would wear.

And my ring is the Alex and Ani Sand dollar ring. I love these and this is really pretty and it seemed appropriate!

Makeup 



Eyes 
This was easy because I used my Peach Palette! Its just nice to have a lot of oranges in one place... you can find these colors in any other palette if you can't get the peach. I used Just Peachy all over my lid and then Candied Peach on top of that to make it a little more orange. I put Nectar on the inner corner and Georgia on my browbone (Ray Charles Voice: Georgia on my Browbone) and in the crease I used Summer Yum!

For Eyeliner I used Coloupop's Honeydude on the waterline and my trusty Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and Rain Coat Topcoat on top.


Face 
I primed with the Smashbox Primer Water and then I used Maybellines Superstay Better Skin Foundation. For blush I used the Sephora Microsmooth Baked Blush Duo in Guava Glow and for highlight I used the Starburst highlight from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Kept with the orange theme.

Lips 
Idk if they still have this anymore, but Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Streak. Its a nice corally orange, its sooo pretty and nice, I think Streak is still in the Vice line, but I don't think they have it in the sheer formula.

Byeee! Hope this was helpful!
-Shannon



Comments