Blogoween Day 12 Hogwarts Houses Inspired Makeup Looks

So I thought it would be fun to show your Hogwarts Pride with some makeup looks for halloween! I'll just be mentioning the eye looks and then maybe mention or show a picture of the other products that I used... but yeah! Mostly focused on eyes!

Slytherin 


Eyes 
I primed with the Maybelline Master Prime Matte primer. Then I went in with the Matte Metal palette from Kat Von D. I used Tinsel all over the lid, Watt on the outer corner, Moss in the crease and ignite a little in the inner corner. I actually did use Suade as a transition shade in the crease before I put any other shadow down as well. And I used Bone on the browbone... which I also put primer on.

My mascara was the Legendary Lengths Mascara from Ulta!



Go Slytherin! I used to be a Slytherin, but last time I took the test I belonged in...

Ravenclaw! 

Still Used the Kat Von D Matte Metal Palette. I used the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer as a base and then I went into my crease with velour... which is a matte blue... so that's scary. Then I went in with Synergy all over the lid... then I was like "this looks a little crazy... lets make the crease look a little more normal" so I used Oak in the crease as well and that toned it down a bit. And then I used Nebula on the outer corner. I used the Ulta Twisted Volume Mascara. On the inner corner I put Glitz to highlight and for the browbone I used Linen!

Rest of the face was the same CC Cream and Primer as yesterday and the It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi face palette and the Smashbox Legendary Lipstick in Famous... and its the end of a hot day...so yeah! 


Hufflepuff 
This look actually turned out really really nice! One of my favorite looks ever!

I primed with Colourpop's Puppy and I set that with Feather from the Kat Von D Matte Metal palette. Then I used Flash all over the lid. That color is so pretty! It did take a bit of layering to get it as gold as I wanted... but it was still good. For the crease I used Oak and then I went into Jet for the outer corner and up into the crease a little bit. Jet is a really nice matte black. I highlighted the inner corner with Glitz and then I used the Marc Jacobs Eyeliner on my waterline and on my upper lash line I used a bit of colourpop's swerve just on the edge to connect it a little bit. For mascara I used Ulta's Legendary Lengths!



Rest of the face 


Gryffindor 

This is pretty much the same as my Queen of hearts look...

I primed with the Elf Liner and Primer Sealer and then I  used the Kat Von D Matte Metal Palette and I used Flash all over the lid. I put velvet in the crease and I used a bit of Glitz in the inner corner and linen or bone on the browbone I think. On the Outer Corner I went into the Electric Palette and I used Slowburn. For Mascara I used Ulta Legendary Lengnths.

Rest of My Face 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments