September Favorites 2016

Alright favorites! Finally lets get to this one! Lol.

The Sephora Teint Infusion foundation is one I tried in September and it was really really good. It can look slightly cakey if I use to much... the shade is a little dark on me... but it is pretty good overall and I got it for $6, so I was especially impressed!

I really liked my Milani blushes this month. I just love the Baked blushes especially. I don't know why... they're just really really good! I would recommend them if you haven't tried them already. I feel like this exceeded all the hype around it actually. I was really really impressed!

I also really like the Urban Decay 24/7 highlighters. Those are really good! I have sin and Aura. I think I used these more at the end of the month... but they still belong in the favorites. They give an almost natural looking glow while still being in your face!

I used a lot of palettes during the month... and I have a few favorites. The Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette is probably my favorite of the month. That is a great Fall Palette and I've just had a lot of fun using it throughout the month. Its pretty in general... but I just liked it a lot towards the end of this month.

The Lorac Pro 1 and Pro 2 palettes snuck in at the very end of the month because I just did the Palette Smackdown on these guys and I've been using them a lot... and I'm keeping them out to use some more still because I just really like them!

And last but not least the Covergirl Goldens, which I used towards the beginning of the month. That is a really great drugstore palette and its just one of my absolute favorites. Works really well, lasts really long, you can get great looks from it. So nice!

The Elf Primer and Liner Sealer was a friend of mine this month! I thought that really helped my eyeshadow last a long time and it just worked really well. I love it! It's inexpensive and I like it better than most!

The Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and Rain Coat Topcoat... these are my favorite. You know that!

Country Apple from Bath and Body Works. The Fragrance Mist and the Body Wash... so good. I did a Fragrance Freak Friday on them and I loved them!

For Lips I've been loving the Colourpop Matte X lippie stick formula and the Elf Matte Lipsticks. Not quite sure why... these were just what I was reaching for this month and I've been loving them! So yeah! Those are so good!

Hope you guys like these favorites! I started writing this like "I have no idea what to write" and then it started to make sense. So yeah... lol. This is what you get!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments