Beauty Inventory: Bath and Body Works Mini Fragrance Collection

I'm trying to do more Project pan types of things, but more specifically for my Bath and Body Collection... I have one in my Finish 13 by halloween and I have one in another project pan that I'll be doing shortly... or maybe I've done it already... not really sure when I'm posting this.

These are just the ones from Bath and Body Works and these are just the mini fragrances I have... I have a lot of fragrance mists... more than anyone should have, but I'm a sucker for the sales... so I've accumulated a lot over time... and I have 25... which really is a lot. So yeah. Let's talk about them I'll mention the ones I will have in future empties projects and things like that... but yeah.

Plum Moscato and Almond Harvest 
This is a great one! I have this one in an upcoming project pan... hopefully I can finish it up... its a little more than half full I would say. And I like it... so I need to use it more.

Pink Chiffon 
This is in my current Finish 13 by halloween. I'm close to done with it. I think I can finish it by halloween!

Pretty as A Peach 
This is a newer one I really like! With the Peach Palette this year... sometimes I just want to smell like a peach!

Midnight Pomegranate 
This one I think I can finish up soon too because its less than halfway full. I love this scent, but I haven't used it in forever because that's just what happens! I definitely think I'll get through this one this year.

Sunset By The Pool 
I don't even remember this one... it smells nice though. Just Sprayed it. I think this was my least favorite in the line that it was in... so yeah.

Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss 
Didn't use this one a lot either. Its nice, but it wasn't my favorite in the Hawaii line. So yeah.

Twilight Woods 
I have this in a full size too and then I got it in a mini size for a present... I think for graduating high school... which was many years ago! It smells good, I think I stopped using it because it reminded me of high school and the guy I dated in High School. So yeah.

French Lavendar and Honey 
I really like this one. I might put this in a Project Pan soon because I have the lotion and I want to finish that up... its no where near empty though... but still. Maybe I'll use it more and then try using it in a project... who knows!

Warm Vanilla Sugar 
This is one I think I can finish this year! This is one I used a lot and I shared a lot because its a good one to share.

A Thousand Wishes 
This one is a good one too. I think I didn't like it as much when I got it as I did when I first smelled it... so that was a bit of a bummer.

Hello Sunshine 
This one smells a little like Country Chic... so if you see this and you liked that scent I'd pick it up because I think this scent comes out every end of summer and Country Chic has been discontinued... this is good though.

Waikiki Beach Coconut 
I love this scent! Its really nice I just finished up the Body Wash... should have used it more then... but its still good!

Cool Coconut Surf 
This one I'm almost halfway done with! It smells like Oahu from the Hawaii collection, which is one of my favorites... so I really like this one too. I could probably finish this sometime this year, I have the mini lotion also I believe. I might have a full sized lotion even... hmmm idk!

Sweet Pea 
Gotta Love Sweet Pea. I've had this forever. It was a gift. It isn't my favorite the way that it used to be, but I do really like it... this might be one to declutter though because idk how old it is and Idk if I'll really wear it again... we'll see.

Daisy Dreamgirl 
This has such a cool bottle and it smells really really good! I need to use this one more because I do really like it.

Winter Candy Apple 
I love the holiday scents! This is also the most unique apple scent I think out of all of them. Its really good! I'm not that close to being done with this, but maybe around the holiday time I'll be closer to finished up with it.

Dark Kiss 
This might be one I just get rid of. I love the scent, I got it as a gift in college, which was really nice... but it looks weird now. Its not the color that it used to be and I think I just need to get rid of it... maybe I'll check the scent soon or something... I will probably update in an empties post rather than do a declutter because that's just what I'd rather do.

Secret Wonderland 
I don't remember what this smells like... I need to use it more clearly!

Honeycrisp Apple and Buttered Rum 
This is a pretty unique apple scent too that I like a lot. I haven't finished this up much... but maybe I will soon. Idk.I like it, I think it was my least favorite in the line again.

Peach and Honey Almond 
Idk why I never use this! I just finished up the lotion, which was in my finish 13 by halloween challenge.

Wild Madagascar Vanilla 
This is a nice scent that I don't use nearly enough!

Vanilla Bean Noel 
This one I think I'll be a little closer to being done with around the holidays. There's a significant drop in this... but it isn't totally done. So I could try to finish it sometime soon maybe.

Twisted Peppermint 
This I'm not really going to look to pan because I like the scent but I don't like wearing it out of the house. Its too much for day to day life... but I put it on at night just to relax.

Velvet Sugar 
I had the full size of this, but I was commuting to college at the time so I got a mini size to bring with me to college. So this is pretty full still... but I like it. I think there's more of a dip in the full sized version.

Paris Amour 
This was back in the day when I used to buy the sample sizes and then I got the full sized... This is one I probably could finish sometime soon... I used this in a "Fragrance Freak Friday" already though... and I don't know if that helped the product go down at all...

So my goal here would be to downsize this collection a lot... there are 10 that I think I could use up before 2018 at least and there are 2 I might just declutter out of my collection. We'll see. Maybe this time next year I'll have an updated inventory on this... you'll probably see some of these in upcoming project pans and fragrance freak fridays... 25 is too much, especially when a lot of them are half full and a lot of them are barely touched.

I might do more inventories for different makeup and bath and body product types of things... it is a little embarrassing though... so we'll see haha. But I thought I'd try this out just for myself and so that you guys can kinda see what I have and how I'm going to do my project pan types of things... so yeah.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments