Monday Musts:10.3.16

1) Makeup Revolution Blush Palettes- I just got these this week, they're good. I think for the price these are especially impressive. Some of them take a little while to blend and some take a while to build... so there's that but for the price and the amount you're getting I think its pretty damn good. I've paid more for name brand products and got a lot worse product... so that's pretty good. I'm impressed!

2) Lorac Pro and Pro 2 Palette- I'm doing this in a palette smackdown... and at this point I have no idea which palette is going to win. Its definitely the hardest one so far... harder even because I thought it would be a home run for the Pro 2... but idk. I loved the look I did with the Pro palette today... so you'll see soon which one wins... hopefully this week! Lol.

3) Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows- I didn't like this at first... but they work well with the Lorac formula... so I really really liked it this week! I just used them once so far with the Pro 2 palette. I like it! I need to use it more! I liked it this week!

4) Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte- Fragrance Freak Friday... and in a Monday Musts... so that is always good. I love this scent. Doesn't last long. I feel like if you love the smell of pumpkin, but maybe your boyfriend or your best friend doesn't love the pumpkin smell... this works well! I really like it!

5) Defy and Inspire Fall Polishes- I love these polishes that I just got. The colors Sellout and Bridezilla in the Fall collection are amazing. I really like them a lot! Apply nicely on the fingernails. I have Bridezilla on my nails and toes right now anyway. Really good!

6) Colourpop Matte X Lippie Sticks- I've been wearing these a lot this week. I like mixing Pillow Talk with other colors a lot... cause Pillow Talk on its own is a little out of my comfort zone... but I do like it a lot still. Maybe one day I'll be trendy and wear a brown... but right now its a mix-in. They work well for that too! I don't know what else to say I just keep going "pretty good" or "I like them" so... yeah. Transition!

7) Too Faced Mascara Melt Off- First off, I've been loving my skincare routine in general lately... its just been working really really well for me. I like making sure all my mascara and all of my eye makeup is off because I have pretty sensitive eyes and I need to make sure everything is off... so yes. This is a good one!

8) It Cosmetics Eye Brushes- I got the It Cosmetics All Over Shadow brush and the Blending crease brush... and I've only used these once... but man! I did not have a good crease brush before using this! This is just the best! I'm happy I finally picked these up... I need to invest in better crease brushes... and yeah. These are amazing brushes.

SO that is everything... Hope you liked this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments