Blogoween Day 8: Rapunzel Inspired "Disneybound" Look.

My favorite Disney Princess... and one of my favorite disney characters... and one of my favorite makeup looks now! So I hope you like this!

Outfit 


My Top is from American Eagle. Its kind of long and it has a lacey cutout on the back, and its purple kind of like rapunzel's dress.

My bottoms are leggings. I got these at a store called Garage, they have a little design on the sides... you can't really tell... but they're really nice!

For accessories I wore my Lotus Necklace from Alex and Ani. I really like this necklace and it seemed fitting with the rapunzel theme. I didn't have any sun jewelry... but there are flowers in the movie too... so it works!

My earrings were Ear Jackets from Express that look a little like sun bursts... so that makes sense.

My flower crown was from Franchesca's I think... and I just tied my hair in a pony tail cause why not!




Makeup 



Face: 
I primed with Maybelline's Master Prime Blur and illuminate and the Revlon Skinlights in pink lights. For my blush I used the Sugar and Spice palette from Makeup Revolution. I used one of the darker purple colors and the baked highlight as a highlight. I powdered with Bareminerals Mineral Veil and set with Smashbox setting spray... but I didn't say what foundation I used after using the primer... and that foundation is Rimmel's lasting finish! And I did that after using the skin lights... so the order isn't that weird. Lol.

Eyes: 
I primed with Elf's primer, then went  in with Nars Rigel. For my crease I used KVD Shade n Light Plum. A mix of the 2 more purpley shades and then on the outer corner I used a Makeup For Ever diamond purple shadow... but idk what exactly the name is. It worked well. Under my lash line I used Nyx Gilded Gold and then on the bottom lash line I took a little bit of the darker purple in the Makeup Academy metals palette and then I used the slightly lighter purple palette. And then I used the Elf Primer and liner sealer under my eyes to help them last a big, and then did a bit of a cat eye look.

Lips 
Too Faced Lip Insurance, Satin Mauve from Essenece and Fig from the too faced melted line!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments