13 Days of Blogoween Day 7: Queen of Hearts Disneybound Inspired Makeup and Outfit

Outfit 
The outfit was super easy... but it took me a long time to come up with... so pictures may not be the best, as I took them at the end of the day... I'm pretty sure I spilled Apple Cider on my shirt... but I still like it... so yeah.


The top was one I got from Cotton on a few years ago. It has hearts on it and its red and black, kinda like the Queen of Heart's Outfit... and yeah.

Since it was cold out this morning I had a red sweater on with it that I got last year from Costco. This was super warm... but by the end of the day it was too warm.

I wore black jeans from American Eagle.

For accessories I did a heart necklace that had a flower in it... I don't have as much heart jewelry as I used to! And I wore earrings that I got from American Eagle that are sparkly and make me think of crowns. And I wore my headband from Franchesca's that I've worn a few times in this I believe... it also looks like a crown.


Makeup 


I primed with Jordana's Made To Last Liquid Eyeshadow in Uphold Gold and then went into the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette and put Peanut Butter in my crease. For my lid I went in with the Lorac Pro Metal, which they've just repackaged as the Pro Metal Rose Gold... its the same thing. There is one Rose Gold color in each and a nice assortment of other colors... its nice but don't buy the new one if you have the old one. Anyway I used the color Gilded because it was yellow and I didn't want to not include the yellow on her dress even though I don't really own yellow anything. This was as close as I got. And I used Slowburn from the Urban Decay Electric Palette on my outer corner.

For my face I primed with Smashbox Primer water And Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation. I blushed with one from Makeup Revolution's Hot Spice Palette... it was one of the neutral ones. And I used the highlight from that palette.

For Lips I used Smashbox's Legendary from their satin line.

And that was it. I used mascara and stuff... but just use whatever your favorite is... and that about does it!

Hope you guys found this helpful... I feel like its been the longest day somehow... and maybe dressing up as a villain isn't helping!

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments