Style Saturday: Cute Fall OOTD (and makeup)

I feel like I look like a "Fall Person" today. But I am still wearing a Tank Top... and probably flip flops. Its still Summer Technically today, but it was pretty chilly out, so I wanted to look like a Fall Person.

Top 
This is a burgundy Tank Top that I got from the American Eagle Outlets a few years ago... It has a little pocket an its cute... its seen better days, but its cute!

Jeans 
Also from American Eagle

Scarf 
New York and Company! This was a few years ago... not sure if you can still find this, but its white with burgundy polka dots... I'm sure you can do something similar! It's an infinity scarf because if you're not wearing an infinity scarf, you're scarfing wrong. Wayyy to much thought in the Non-infinity scarfs.

Accessories 
I have a band for my fitbit called a Byte (I think) on or something like that. I got it at Target, so its the non fancy brand. Just to kind of make it look cute cause I thought my outfit was cute.

I have bracelets on my other wrist, one is from Bauble Bar and it is their cone bracelet and the other is from American Eagle. I got this a few years ago, but they always seem to have this.

My ring is from Franchesca's. I thought it was cool.

I have my Lotus Necklace from Alex and Ani on under the scarf because I like the way it looks underneath.

For earrings I have gold earrings with a feather pendant on them. I like feathers for fall... but I don't think I can pull off wearing actual feather earrings, so this works for me.

And if I get cold I have this sweater from American Eagle that I will wear. Its cute.

And this is something I could totally wear boots with... so maybe I will. Hmmm.... Its not quite fall yet, but maybe I will. I have cute brown boots that would look nice... if I can find them I will wear them. Lol.

Makeup 

Face: 
I primed my face with the Urban Decay One n Done. I love this as a foundation, but its also good as a primer... and the foundation I was trying was the Sephora Brand Teint Infusion foundation/ drops. This is kind of like the idea of the Custom Cover Drops I guess... but I got good coverage from it and I loveeee the way it looks.

I think before I primed even I actually color corrected with the Nyx Color Correcting palette and I used the salmon shade under my eyes. Then I used the foundation and I beauty blended and whatnot then I used the green color correcting thing and put that on some breakouts and then I beauty blended a little more foundation on it and I used the Maybelline Better skin under my eyes... I wasn't really planning on doing a makeup of the day post lol.

Then i used the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer to contour with and the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon Moonstone as my blush and for highlight I used Crushed Pearl from the Anastasia Glow kit in gleam.

I powdered with the Bareminerals Mineral Veil and I think I used the Smashbox Primer Water to set my face.

Eyes: 

I used the yellow part of the Nyx color corrector palette first and then I went in with the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer, the primer part and put that on my lid. Then I went into the Covergirl Goldens palette. There are names on the back of the palette... but who looks at the back of the palette, so I'll put the number it is from the left side next to the name in parenthesis. I took Sunkissed (4) all over the lid. Then for my crease I used Cookie (3) which wasn't really dark enough so I put a little of Sierra (8) to deepen it up a little. On my outer corner I used... camel or ginger... I honestly can't tell which one but those are 5 and 6 in the palette(pretty sure it was 5) .... and then for my inner corner I used Chiffon (2) and I went with Creme (1) on the browbone!

I lined my waterline with Nyx Gilded Gold. Love that. And for mascara I used the Ulta Amped Lashes along with the Ulta Rain Coat Topcoat.

Lips: I primed with the Too Faced Lip insurance and then went in with the Essence Lip Liner in Soft Berry and the Sonia Kashuk liquid lipstick in Grand Bazar. Honestly... the lipstick is a little weird, but it was limited edition, so idk if you can get it any more anyway... but idk. I love the color and thats what really made me love this look... but maybe because its about a year old its dried up or something... or maybe with the lip insurance it just doesn't work... I dunno. Its weird!

But yeah, that is all! Hope you are all having a good saturday! Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments