13 Days of Blogoween Day 5: Disneybound Daisy Duck Outfit and Makeup Look

Alright I had this pink scarf hanging up right next to this purple dress and I thought "Daisy!" I probably wouldn't actually wear this outfit now... but I do really like it and if the weather was a little bit warmer, I definitely would!

Outfit: 


Dress: I got this dress from Old Navy. They tend to have it every Summer... so if you're reading this in the summer... you can easily find it.

(I did secretly wear tights under this... but I probably wouldn't to go out... but its cold and I was just putting it on and taking it off. Lol.)

Accessories 
The scarf I got from New York and Company a few years ago. Its the same as the Elsa one, just in a different color. My sister got me the purple one, which I like more... but I still kind of wanted the pink one. There was one left one time in the clearance section and a customer was looking at it, but decided not to buy it... so I ended up buying it lol.

The earrings are also from NY&Co. These were on a really good clearance deal... so that was cool.

The Necklace my sister got me as a Maid of Honor present. Its pretty and has pearls on it. I like it a lot!

The bow is just a plain white one. I got this in a set from Icing... but you could probably find one anywhere.

Makeup: 

Face 
I primed my face with the Smashbox Primer Water. Then I used the Maybelline Better Skin Foundation.

I used a Pink Blush from the Sugar and Spice Makeup Revolution Palette. It was a bright pink, so I blended it out quite a bit. And then I used the one baked color that I use as a highlight as a highlight. I  powdered with the Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder and sprayed again with the Smashbox Primer Water. I put a little highlight on my nose and on my cupids bow and bottom lip also.

Eyes 
I primed with Elf Primer and Liner Sealer and then went in with Regal from Nars. This is a dual intensity shadow that I swatched and then said... "Gee... I wish I didn't swatch that" because its gorgeous and I needed it! I then used the Kat Von D shade and Light Plum and I used the sort of neutral plummy color in the middle and then the darker plum for the outer corners.

Lips 
I used Tabloid from Smashbox. I got this in the set of minis that they have for the holidays. I think its the Light it up set. Its one of their satin lipsticks! I like it! Its a nice purply color for daisy.

And Voila!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments