13 Days of Blogoween Day 3: Tinkerbell Disneybound- Costume

This was a pretty easy one... not gonna lie though, I'd add wings if you are going out for halloween because it is very subtle. And this is a little cold if you're going out somewhere where its cold... you might want something with you. Maybe you want a jacket or something. Anyway, on to the outfit!

Outfit 

I wore a green dress that I've had for a few years. I got this at Old Navy. Any green dress will do, if you have a sparkly one that is even better! I like the little design mine has on top cause its kind of like when Tinkerbell was stuck in the net... which didn't happen in Peter Pan? The only results I saw were from the Tinkerbell TV show and Tinkerbell in fishnets... ugh. Lol. 

The Accessories were fun but kind of tricky! I have an actual Tinkerbell Necklace and I think I even have Tinkerbell earrings... but I didn't want to be too on the nose. I found these earrings that my mom actually won at a gift auction and it looks a little like her lanterns. 


I decided to go with a stone necklace because it kind of seemed neverlandian and I liked it! I put a charm of wings on it because I wasn't wearing any wings, I thought it was a nice touch! 

And I wore some Alex and Ani things too. I have a sand dollar ring and my sugar skull bracelet... The bracelet reminded me of the skull rock and it does take place on a beach, so it made sense to wear the sand dollar. 

Actually as subtle as this is... it might be my favorite so far! I really think it works and maybe I will make it a little more Tink-like and wear it for halloween. 

Makeup 


Here are just some random pics I didn't know where they fit in... lol.

I did pretty light makeup actually! I used the Urban Decay One n Done on my face... I was feeling kind of lazy and also I would imagine Tinkerbell with a little more natural makeup. So keeping with natural makeup I used a light hand with my Kardashian Beauty Blush. I think the one I have is called Glimmer and I put a strong highlight that was Wet n Wild's Boozy Brunch. 

For eyes I used the UD Primer Potion and first I went in my crease with Gingerbread from the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette... which was a limited edition palette but if you have sort of a mossy brown color, it will do. And then I used Clover from the Lorac Pro Metals all over my lid... any green will do. And then I used the white from the Lorac Pro Metal palette also. 

I didn't use liner or mascara but those are important! My eyes weren't feeling that great yesterday... so I don't think I'll have this makeup on all that long... but I like it anyway! 

For my lips I used Colourpop Cami because I thought Tink would be a little more natural. 

Pics of inspirations 

In case you haven't seen Peter Pan in a while... here's some of the stuff I got inspiration from... 

Do not google tinker bell in a net... but this is what I found that was appropriate to post. I'm pretty sure she was in a net in the movie at some point. 

This is the skull rock... I just wanted to wear that bracelet anyway, but it made the most sense for me. 


Byeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments