13 Days of Blogoween Day 4:Frozen's Elsa Inspired "Disneybound" Makeup and Outfit

Alright this is a little bit of a different Elsa look... I'm wearing purple instead of blue like her dress in frozen... Partially because I wanted to blend the purple coronation look with the blue of the frozen dress... but mostly its because I had purple frozen-looking clothes and not blue... so yeah. It doesn't look like an Elsa costume... but it is Elsa inspired.

Top 
This is just a plain Lavender Top I got from the American Eagle Outlets.

Jeans 
Also American Eagle.

Accessories 
The Scarf I got from New York and Company a few years ago. Its a matching purple with glitters and it just looks Frozen.



I wore a necklace that just looks like it could hold some sort of magic powers in it. I don't know where its from, but it worked! You could wear a snowflake necklace too, but I didn't want to over-do it because I am wearing this in real life in September

And my earrings are from American Eagle also. I thought they looked like snowflakes without being too obvious.

And my headband is from Franchesca's! I thought it made me look like a queen with magical Ice Powers!

Makeup 

Face: I primed with the Urban Decay One n Done and then used the Sephora Teint Infusion foundation drop thingys over it. For blush I used the Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Your Love is king because it looked kind of frostbitten and just gave a nice flush to the cheeks like I've been out in the cold. And for highlight I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Highlight in Aura as a highlight... this just blends in nicely and gives more of a "Frozen" look.

Eyes: I primed with the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer and then I used Peanut Butter from the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette (or the Semi-Sweet Palette) in my crease. For all over the lid I used the silver from the Urban Decay Electric Palette which is called Revolt and then in the outer corner I used Gonzo.
You can't really see the blue on the end... but its there! 

Lips: 
First I used Elf's Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose because thats sort of a frosty lip color. It looks frozen-ish. And then on top I used Elf's X-Tra Lipgloss in Scott to make it a little more frozen looking... and cause the older formula of the Elf Matte Lipsticks weren't the best and this kinda makes my lips look line-y.

So yeah! I liked the Outfit and I really liked the makeup look too! This was the first time I used the Electric Palette too! And I like it a lot!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments