13 Days of Blogoween Day 10: Super Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes

I was going to do a Candy Corn Inspired makeup look... it looked a little too muddy... so maybe I'll try it again... but if it doesn't work... it won't be on this blog! So thats that!

And this is mostly just for Adult Women because I'm an adult woman and thats just what I know best... so yeah. Some Men can do easily too... but this is mostly for women. Lol.

Sexy Ken Bone 
This is what I'm thinking of being if I go out... lol. I would wear a white button down top and a red v neck... glasses and a mustache necklace. Its only going to make sense this year, but you can reuse everything in everyday life... and its just funny.

And you don't have to be super sexy about it. I'm not a big fan of sexy costumes... but I think I'm sexier than Ken Bone (no offense to Ken Bone) so I'm just going to call it Sexy Ken Bone.

Rosie The Riveter 
This is what I actually might be. I'm just going to wear a denim shirt, bandana and red lipstick. If you have a denim jumpsuit that might work better... but yeah. Its just a good one!

Pirate 
I would probably just wear an eye patch, a pirate hat, a striped shirt and red lipstick... its pretty easy! I have a skeleton scarf also that I would probably use.

Maleficent 
My sister actually did an easy Maleficent costume. She just got the horns for Maleficent and wore her graduation robe! So if you have a black robe, this is perfect! I have a Maleficent Makeup Look right here. Super easy.

Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad Movie 
I would just say get a red baseball tee and then do the makeup and pigtails... I think the Harley Quinn costume is overdone, but it is easy and relevant... so yeah.

Decade Costume 
I feel like its super easy to do an 80s or 90s costume. Any decade, you could probably find easily just from what you have... and its pretty easy. 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s... all easy enough. You kinda know what they look like already... it would be fun for makeup looks... its easy enough to just work with what you have and adjust it for a decade.

Minion 
Yellow shirt and overalls. You can do the goggles too... they sell them now. Its a super easy costume.

Dr. Horrible 
I'm a huge fan of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog and I thought that the year after I did my minion costume, I'd be Dr. Horrible the next year and just use the goggles and a lab coat... now I don't know how many people would get who Dr. Horrible is... but still.

Waldo 
Striped shirt and a beanie... and some glasses!

Sadness from Inside Out 
Glasses and a blue turtle neck!

I think that's everything... I hope you found this useful! Let me know if this helped you out!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments