Monday Musts 10.17.16

I wrote 10.17.18 at first... which is funny...

Anyway I'm going to be doing something a little different for the next couple weeks... so this is my last Monday Musts for October... so yeah.

1) Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette- I keep calling this the Pro 3 palette... I don't have the Pro 3 palette! But I did get the Mega Pro 3... and I've only used it 3 times so far... but I really really like it. The mattes are different from anything I have really, and the shimmers are a great selection of mostly neutrals... but these are like good comfort zone type of colors and Lorac is kind of like my comfort zone shadow formula too... its just a really good palette. If you want a good holiday set, this is amazing. If you want to ask for it for Christmas or buy it for someone for Christmas... I think its great. So far... I'll have a fuller review... but based on using it 3 times I love it!

2) Makeup Revolution Blush Palettes- I just did a review on these right here if you want to read all the pros and cons of them... this is what I've been mostly using these since I've gotten them too. They aren't perfect... but they're cheap and easy so I use them a lot! They're pretty good! I like them a lot!

3) Too Faced Hangover Rx and It Cosmetics CC+Illumination- I'm trying to finish these up before halloween... but I really have been liking them a lot lately! They're so nice together and I would probably purchase the regular It Cosmetics CC Cream if I were to purchase it again because as I've mentioned before... the glitter is a little clingy on my face. I still like it a lot though!

4) Maybelline Superstay 24 color Lipstick in Keep Up The Flame- I think this is actually my favorite red lipstick that I've tried. I got this from Influenster and its just a really pretty color and it really wears well throughout the day. There are inconsistencies in this line... I did not like Constant Toast at all... but I thought this was really great. Didn't last 24 hours... but it lasted through eating pizza... that's something! I think I would avoid the light colors but I really like this particular color. I'll have a first impression in a few weeks!

5) Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation- I've been using this with the CC+ sometimes and its been working well! It just gives a touch more coverage, which I need now. My skin has been breaking out... so that's good.

6) Kat Von D Matte Metal Palette- I've only used this once so far... so its a little early to really take my advice on how good this palette is... but it is really really nice! Its massive, has every shade you would need and its just a really good palette. I just think its cool and I can't stop staring at it!

7) Elf Illuminating Palette- This is a nice subtle highlight palette that really does give a good glow. I used this with the Revlon Softlights in Pink Light underneath it to give it a little more of a kick and I Liked it a lot! It is really good! Great combo and this elf especially is really nice!

Byeee everyone! Hope that was useful or helpful somewhat... even though I haven't used these all that much this week!

-Shannon

Comments