How To-sday: Birthday Makeup and Outfit!

It was my birthday on Sunday... So I thought it would be cool to show my whole birthday makeup, outfit and everything! I used some of my favorite products... and a couple of new products... and I love the look!

Face 
I primed with the Benefit That Gal Primer and then went in with my Too Faced Born This Way foundation. I blended that in with the Tarte airbrush brush... which I need to clean. Later maybe I will drink and clean my brushes because... that's what I do. Lol. Anyway I used the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks Palette and the light orange shimmery shade in the bottom row... not sure what its called, but its a nice, light shimmery color. And for my highlight I used Starburst from the Anastasia Glow Kit! I used Maybelline's Better Skin Concealer under my eyes and then set it with the powder from the Wet n Wild Contour Duo thing. I set my face with the Smashbox Primer Water... Which I probably will finish in time for Finish 13 by halloween... which is kinda sad!


Eyes 
I primed with Maybelline's Matte Masterprime Eye Primer and then went into my new Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette. I used Ignite all over the lid and then used Velvet for the crease... actually I think I used Velvet in the crease first... but still! And for the outer corner I used Volt, which is a really nice purply color. I really liked how it turned out, I think the green/purple look is really cool! and I just really liked it! I then used the Ulta Gel Liner that I have... which is a bit on the older side... so I used it with the Elf Primer and liner sealer liner part and lined with that on my lash line. And for my waterline I used Honeydude from Colourpop! For mascara I used the Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof mascara!

Outfit

I just got this top from American Eagle for my birthday. I put a cami with some lace detail underneath it and then the top... its flowy and kind of 70s looking and paisley and I like it a lot! My jeans are also from American Eagle!

And my jewelry! I have a lotus necklace from Alex and Ani, the earrings my sister got me for my Bridesmaid present and the bracelets she got to go with them too!


Nails 
I used Lacy Lavender from Sally Hansen and then I put Wet n Wild's R-U Free 2 Dance topcoat over it and it looks really pretty! I used Seche Vite on top, which always helps!

Byeee! Hope you guys liked this!
-Shannon

Comments