Pretty Scary Makeup: Maleficent Inspired Makeup Look with ALL Drugstore Makeup!

I'm excited to be doing this collab with a a lot of awesome girls! We're all in a Facebook group called Beauty and The Vlog, started by Erika Vierra  from the Beauty and The Vlog podcast. If you have a blog, instagram, youtube channel or any of those things makeup related or not, you should definitely join the group. Its really helpful and its nice to just have someone answer any question you might have about your blog or anything. So that's good! It's a nice place for nice people and it isn't just a self promotion type of thing... so its really good and helpful!

I wanted to do this look because I love the Angelina Jolie movie Maleficent, and I remembered seeing it in theaters and thinking "That makeup look is pretty easy to re-create" and then I was reminded by another Makeup Artist doing a Maleficent look and she used mostly high end products and I was like "I can do this with some elf and wet n wild stuff" So I thought that would be just as good and if you don't do makeup any day other than halloween... you won't break the bank with this look! All wins!

Face 
First I primed with the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate primer. In the movie Maleficent has a matte foundation... but she does sort of have a glow, so I thought this would be good. I also used the Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Pink Light also. And then I decided to color correct with the Nyx Color Correcting Concealer Palette. I used the salmon color under my eyes and then I sort of contoured with the brown color. I thought since Maleficent's got a strong contour, it might be good to do sort of a pre-contour and then further contour with a powder after using foundation.

And then I used the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation. I blended it in with the Up and Up complexion brush which I think I wet with the Maybelline Master Setting Spray.

Then was contour which is the big part. I used the Wet n Wild Contouring Palette Duo in Dulce de Leche. I used the brown side on my cheekbones with a real techniques brush and then i used the lighter side under my eyes as a powder. I wanted a more luminous look too, so I used the Revlon Skinlights as a highlight with the Elf Illuminating Palette and I used the lightest white highlight in this on top... and I really liked the glow that that gave so that was nice. And I set everything again with the Maybelline Master Setting Spray!

Eyes 
I primed with the Elf Primer and then used the Elf Mad for Matte palette! I used the 2nd color in the palette, the pinkish one all over the lid. In the crease I used the 6th color and then I took the black and I used that on my outer corners and a little bit into my crease. I lined with Colourpop's Swerve and I sort of did a tight line with that, and I made it look a little like a cat eye from the bottom of my eye. And for mascara just use whatever works. I used the Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof!

Lips 
I used the Nyx Slide on Glide on Liner in Brick House as a liner and then I used the Maybelline Supersay 24 Color Lipstick in the shade Keep Up The Flame. I was sent this from Influenster and I'll do a first impression/ review soon! I liked it though, the color is nice!





Comments