Style Saturday: Casual Blue Outfit

One of my favorite colors to wear is blue. Year round... blue is just a nice color to wear, it looks good on just about everyone and blue accessories are really pretty too. Blue nail polish is too... blue is just a good one! So I wore a basic blue t-shirt with some blue accessories... and a pink one to mix things up... and this is what happened!

Top 
I just wore a t shirt from American Eagle. This has a logo with some pink writing on it, so the pink accessory that I wore kind of makes sense with it too.

Jeans 
Blue denim jeggings from American Eagle... Any jeans will do, but I would say wear a blue and not a black... and since my shirt is a darker blue, it makes sense with a darker blue jeans.

Accessories 
This was the fun part! My outfit was very casual, but my accessories were a little more fancy!

I don't know where my necklace is from, I got it as a Graduation Gift when I graduated College. I love it its just a little pink stone. Its simple but so sparkly that it really isn't that simple!

My earrings are from New York and Company. I got these when I worked there. They're nice I like that they look sort of like a buried treasure or something. And I had a matching bracelet that I like a lot and I thought it would look pretty cool with it!
This alternates between a dark blue and a light blue 

And that is it! Hope you enjoyed this blue outfit!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments