Top 25 Under $25

Today is my 25th Birthday... so I thought I'd do a Top 25 under 25! This is hard to do because a lot of my favorites are $26... so that is frustrating... but these are all great and under $25

1) Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm- This lip balm is really great... it is a great present if you don't know what to get anyone because it is something more expensive than I'd buy myself. This is my personal favorite lip balm... and I just really like it. The smell isn't my favorite... it doesn't smell like roses... but it smells more like sunscreen. Its good though and under $25! 

2) Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball- I kind of want the full size of this... but I really like the rollerball because this is something I want on the go because it really helps keeping "the stinkies" away if you sweat throughout the day. Its a really good scent if you like it... some people don't like the scent, I do and I think it really does a good job of masking any odor. I like it! 

3) Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask- I could easily list a bunch of different Origins Masks... but this one is my favorite. Its great for dry skin, my skin always feels great the next day after it... its just a really really good mask. It does have a scent to it that is a little heavy... but its a good apple-y scent. I like it... but it might not be for everyone. Its good! 

4) Lorac Unzipped Cheeks Palette- I love a good blush palette... and this is my favorite! I love the blushes in this a lot, I think its a great... this is no longer available unfortunately... but it is my favorite  and I kind of wish I had a back up of it... not gonna lie. I didn't know it wasn't available anymore... I was looking for the price. Maybe I'll have to try the regular lorac blush formula to let you know... 

5) Philosophy Purity Cleanser- This is my favorite cleanser. You can buy the smaller size for $24... the larger size is $36... but I usually only see the smaller one. Its really good! It works for my skin, of corse you can get a sample size to try out... I got a free sample from sephora and I noticed a huge difference in my skin... its a good balancing cleanser, so I would check it out!

6) Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Honey Bare- I love this lipstick! Its really comfortable... the formula is great, the color is great and overall its just one of the best lipsticks I own... its so nice!

7) Ofra You Glow Girl Highlighter- This is just under the price range at 24.95... so if you don't use a code and have to pay a dollar or 2 for shipping... its going to be more than $25... but technically the product itself is just under and it's my birthday... so its Under $25! This is quite highlighty and gives a really really nice glow! I really really like it a lot!

8) Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara- This is $19 and it is one of the only mascaras I can use! I love it! It works for me and makes my lashes look really long. I like this and the Ulta Amped Lashes mascara and I would try other Ulta mascaras... but I've gotta say this is #1 pretty much! Its really really good! I like it a lot!

9) The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner- This is one of the only toners I've used... but I really like it. I've only tried it recently, but I did notice a difference from when I started using it. My skin's texture is just a little bit better and it just feels really nice all the time now... so I'm glad I started using this... its good, it works! I think its $14... not quite sure but its under $25 and I think this is considered the "drugstore" side of Ulta, so you can use coupons with it.

10) Too Faced Melted Fig- I really like the regular Too Faced Melted Lipsticks... the Melted mattes are just okay in my opinion...I was a little disappointed in them... but this color is great, the formula looks pretty matte on and it lasts a long time on my lip too. Definitely a good one!

11) Maybelline Better Skin Foundation- This foundation can be a lot less than $25 depending on where you get it or what coupons you use... but its a good fountain all in all and I would recommend it for anyone with dry skin. It works well on me and it covers pretty fully. Its a little like the Too Faced Born This Way... it isn't quite as good, but it is still good and I like it.

12) Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin-  I don't have either one of the Naked palettes... but this shadow is one you need or you need something like ti... there are a lotta dupes... this one is pretty much my favorite though. It works really well, its really pretty and I just like it. I haven't tried any of the other UD Singles yet... but I like this one enough to try more... and I know the Ulta Birthday gift is Midnight Cowboy.... so yeah. This si a good shadow!

13) Lorac Redefined Romance Palette- This is probably going to be harder to find now... but it was available during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale... I'm sure it'll be back on Hautelook soon and in Nordstrom Rack stores. Its only $18 and you get a great blush, 2 great highlights and 6 great eyeshadows... and sometimes that is all you need. Its an easy palette to travel with and to use in a hurry. There isn't too much that its like "Ohhh I'm never going to use this shade." Its all very useable shades and a nice packaging too. Its really pretty and slim. You can't get many palettes under $25... but this one is probably one of the better ones you can get.

14) Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks- These are my favorite liquid lipsticks, I think. They have a lot of variety in the line... they last a long time on the lips and they're comfortable and they set really well. I only have the 2 Lolita colors and Nosferatu... but I really like all of them! They work really well and just one of the best luxury things you could get for under $25.

15) Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder- Not quite sure why... but I love loose powder and this one is probably my favorite loose powder ever! Its so nice, it just gives a sort of "photoshopped" look for some reason. I really like it! I love the packaging too! Its really nice!

16) The Balm Mary Lumanizer- I've only tried this in the Balm of Your Hand Palette... but I love it! It gives such a nice glow, its pretty as an eyeshadow or a highlight... its really really nice as a highlight. I think I probably will end up hitting pan on the one in my palette and I'd probably buy another one. Its just a really great product!

17) Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Fragrance Mist- I love the Bath and Body Works Fragrance mists in general... but I'm going to specify this one specifically because I do think it is my favorite. Its great for fall and winter... even summer. Its a nice, warm scent. The body wash is good and I like the spray even better. I'll probably have it in a Fragrance Freak Friday soon!

18) Sephora Microsmooth baked blush duo in Guava Glow- This is a blush I'm close to hitting pan on... I think I might even try to finish it by the end of the year maybe... I've been saying that for years though. Its a really good color and it applies nicely. Its pigmented but not overly pigmented. I think its matte... its just a good go- to blush. I love it!

19) Sephora Teint Infusion Natural Finish Foundation- This is kind of a "custom cover drops" type of thing... but it isn't quite like that really... at least I don't think, I've never tried the Custom Cover Drops. I got mine on sale for $6... they're $11 on the Sephora Website right now but originally $24. I like these on their own or mixed in for a little more coverage. Its really nice!

20) It Cosmetics for Ulta Eye Brushes- These are a new favorite thing. I have the Eye Shader brush and the blending crease brush from the airbrush line. These just work so well! I don't really know what I would do without these in my life... really. All of my other brushes are pretty bad compared to these. It is especially hard to find a good crease brush and this one is great!

21) Makeup Geek Foiled Shadows- I think these are around $10... not really sure. I really think they are great quality shadows. I like it more than the Kat Von D Metal Crush I have... so that's why I'm mentioning them (though, I did just get the Metal Matte palette... and the shadows in that that are the metals are similar to those and I love them so far...) For around $10 and its something I like more... its good. Makeup geek in general is really great, but my favorites are the foiled I think. If you're thinking of getting something from Makeup Geek, I'd recommend trying to wait for a bundle with some foiled shadows in them because they are really good!

22) Too Faced Mascara Melt Off- I wish they had a drugstore dupe of this because I really like it! I know its just coconut oil in a mascara tube... but I think it works really well and its just kind of cool concept that I really like... and it is a lot for $17... but I still like it and will probably repurchase during the sale.

23) Urban Decay Lipstick in Rapture- This is a weird one to include because I don't have it in the current formula. I have it in the Revolution formula which I got on sale for $11. It was $22 for Revolution line... now its $17 in the vice line... I don't know if the formula is different... but I like this for the color more than the formula. The formula is still really great... but I would just recommend the color because it is just one of those ones that looks good on everyone and I really like it!

24) Zoya Nail Polish- I think this is under $10 still... but it is probably my favorite nail polish that is the most expensive... so I thought I'd mention it. And I actually got some in a promo where you could get 4 nail polishes shipped for $15... so that counts right? I think it does lol... yeah Zoya polishes are amazing, 5 free... I love them!

25)Buxum Lipgloss in Shannon- Obviously... I love the name of this lipgloss, but the color is so pretty too! I really like Buxums formula... I have quite a few minis and 2 full size lipsticks from them and I love them! They have great shadows too... but idk if those are included with my favorites because it is technically 21 dollars I think... but getting them in a $40 palette is a better option...

That is everything! I hope you found this useful and that everyone is enjoying my birthday!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Hope you have a beautiful day on your special day. I have never tried anything from Lorca but hopefully they will have the Lorac Redefined Romance Palette again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment