Tag Tuesday: Nothing Over $10!

Alright...I'm a little late on this tag...but I still wanted to do it!

Face 
I primed with the Maybelline Blur and Illuminate Primer and then I went in with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and blended that in with the Real Techiques sponge... which smelled bad and I was like "meh...idk how old this is" so I tossed it." And then for blush I went in with the Makeup Revolution Sugar and Spice Palette and I used the first color on the bottom of the palette... and I used a blush brush from the BH Cosmetics Croc Brush Set... and it was wayyyy more pigmented than I thought it would be. I haven't been using fluffy brushes for these blush palettes because I've been using the lighter colors... but this is a darker color and needs a fluffy fluffy brush. So I blended it a lot, used the Elf HD Setting Powder and the Maybelline Setting Spray and then wen in with the last color on the top row of the palette to highlight. I think I actually used the powder and setting spray after this and after a lot of blending... but yeah. It ended up okay!

Eyes 
I used the Elf Primer and Liner sealer and then I went in with the L'oreal Quad in Haute Hazel on my eyes.I used the gold-ish color all over my lid. Then I used the grayish color on the bottom left on the outer corner and the matte-ish blue in the crease. I kind of like this palette... it isn't very pigmented... but thats a good way to sort of make this color combo wearable. I'm not super impressed with these quads... but I Like them!

For Mascara I used the Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara... which I think is $10... but when  I tried to look up the price, I didn't see it on Ulta's website... which is bad. This is my favorite mascara. And I used the Rain Coat Topcoat. And for my liner I used Colourpop's Honeydude liner in the waterline... and that is it!

Lips 
I decided to do a lip combo and I really like it. The Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Molly and then the Ultra Matte lip in Beeper. I think these ultra matte and ultra satins work well together! Its a really nice formula that way!

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this! I actually really like the look, even though I had some problem with some of the products... I would still recommend all of these products! So overall thumbs up!

I might do this again for other seasons... this was easy and a good fall look, but it would be fun to see different seasonal looks too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments