10 Surprising Products that Impressed Me

I'm going to just mention some products that I might have bought on a whim or something and I ended up being pretty impressed with it... idk. This is a last minute blog, didn't know I didn't have anything for today... so yeah! Lol.

1) Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation (drops)- Bought this on a whim because it was $6! And I really like it a lot! Its a nice buildable coverage, sometimes it looks a little cakey on me... I kind of think that might be due to me neglecting my skincare routine. I hope this isn't being discontinued because I really like it!

2) Revolution Lipstick from Urban Decay- Another thing I wouldn't have tried had they not gone on sale... and I love them! Rapture is my absolute favorite, I'm happy they carried that over to the Vice line because its great. I just really love these lipsticks I got. I was happy that they sort of re-branded the product and lowered the price.

3) Makeup Revolution Romantic Smokey Palette-There are probably a lot of drugstore palettes that have really surprised and impressed me... but this one is definitely the best! I love the colors of these a lot and just think this is a great palette for the price... especially for the fall.

4) Lorac Pro Metal Palette- I bought this on a whim while it was on sale... and I love Lorac shadows... lorac might be slowly becoming my favorite brand for eyeshadows... This never really looked that special too me, it was small and the color selection seemed kind of random... but then I got it and it was like once I could actually look at it I was like "ohhh well that color looks like it would go well with that color and it all goes so well together." There are just so many looks that go together it just makes sense!

5) Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara- This is one of my favorite mascaras and I just got this as a free gift with purchase! Super impressed and I just love it! I feel like they might be phasing this out... and I really hope they aren't but this just works well for me! I love it!

6) Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara- This is my #1 favorite of all time! I haven't tried the new formula... but this is such an amazing underrated high end mascara. I have sensitive lashes and this probably works the best for me... I just really like it a lot!

7) Pretty much anything from Nars- I'm not like a fancy person or anything... lol. I got an Orgasm blush in a JCPenny gift set and then I got Turkish Delight in another... and now its like I haven't tried much from Nars... but everything I've tried is kind of a favorite thing more or less. It isn't like I was expecting it to be bad at all... but I never thought I was fancy enough for Nars... and maybe I am. Lol.

8) Milani Blushes- These are hyped up but I've always been like "meh. It's just a blush! I usually like high end blushes better." But these blushes changed my mind! They're so good, nicely pigmented... they have good glow-y blushes and good matte ones. I just really like all of my Milani blushes a lot!

9) Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Blush EmilyNoel83 talks about these all the time... and they are pretty amazing! I have one of the little palettes with the 3 blushes and one is kind of more of a highlight... but these are pleasantly surprising! I love these!

10) Elf Illuminating Palette- This is kind of where I got the idea for this blog in the first place. And I thought of so many others that this slipped my mind. These are pretty subtle highlights... but you can really get quite a lot of shimmers from this. And I really really love it! I used it yesterday and it just works super well. I recommend this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments