April Haulin'

... yeah. This happened again!

Target 
I got the Nyx Color Correcting palette cause I wanted to try my hand at color correcting and I wanted to try a cheap one... so yeah. This wasn't that cheap tho... but whatever, I like it. Good quality... but when your foundation breaks down the green kinda shows up.

I got the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in the color Re-teal therapy. Pretty blue color, really quick drying and easy to use... but it chips instantly also... so keep that in mind. I didn't apply it very well... didn't buff before putting it on and I didn't use a topcoat... but still. Chips real fast.

And I saw a Sonia Kashuk Cream Eyeshadow on clearance... and I was like "yeses definitely picking this up." And I've only tried it once, but so far so good! I like it! Its kind of a one n done thing.

Ulta Again... 
I had 5x the points on Urban Decay, so I got the new One n Done Skin Perfecter. I did a review of this... I really like it so far. I think its going to be awesome for summer. Its very very light coverage though. Really nice though.

And I got the highlighter in Sin. I've seen this swatched on people similar to my skintone and it looks different from most things in my collection. I really like it so far. Its long wearing and nice. Its a good highlight.

And I went back to get Fireball... but I talked myself out and just got the UD Primer Potion... and some other things. I get the travel size of the primer cause it lasts me forever and a day.

And then I got some drugstore things... I've been really curious about the Kardashian Beauty line. I feel like its going to go out of business... I think the Kardashians are being sued over it again... so yeah I wanted to try it. Jen from Jenluvsreviews likes it and my friend Erin likes it... so I got it. And by "it" I mean the ombre blush. I haven't tried it yet... but I think it'll be good. They have a lot of shades that I think will be good for different skintones as well. So if you're looking for a good drugstore blush... try it! I haven't tried it yet... but people really overlook the Kardashian Beauty line and I feel like there are gonna be some gems hidden in it. The blush and highlight look good too.

Okay... not totally sure how they'll look on different skintones... but I got the one that looked the darkest when I saw it online... and idk if its that dark IRL... so I'm not real sure about that... lol.

And I got 2 of the new Nyx palettes that look like Viseart palettes. I got the Warm Neutrals and the Cool Neutrals. They swatch pretty awesomely... and I tried the Warm Neutrals palette and I like it a lot! Its a good one!

And I got a mint green nail polish from the Ulta line... and I got a couple backups for Ouidad products. The Curl Defining Souffle and the Climate Control Heat and Humiditiy Gel.

CVS 
I've heard some good things about some wet n wild stuff... so I got a few things!

The Gel polish thing called Don't Be Jelly. Ashley from Texasmommyofboys on youtube mentioned it in a periscope... so I needed that!

And I got the Wet n Wild Fergie highlighter... a few of my periscope friends liked that highlighter... a lot of these are "Periscope made me buy it" things. The one I got used to be Fergie's Hollywood Boulevard, but they're no longer affiliated with Fergie, so they repackaged its called "Boozy Brunch" and its soooo pretty!

And last but not least a liquid eyeliner. Its the Pro line Felt Tip Liner and I've heard great things about it... from Periscope... and its awesome. Well idk if its awesome or not, I haven't used it yet... but it looks awesome. Lol.

CCO
I'm a little confused by CCO... maybe because I'm not that into Estee Lauder products or Mac products... but I got something from the Wash n Dry collection that they had last summer. I thought it was a highlighter, but its a bronzer called golden rinse. I really like how it looks. I've been using it over my Pink Leopard Bronzer from Too Faced.

Macys 
I got some of the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks... I got the shades Rapture... which is my favorite. Its the perfect pink shade! And I got Manic and a sheer one in the shade Streak, which is a really pretty pink for summer. These (at least right now) are $11 each! And that is awesome!

Online 
So from Ulta's Website I ordered the Alice in Wonderland palette! I'm really excited for that to get here!

And I got the Juvia's Place Nubian 2 palette. This is amazing. I've used it once... I'll have a review on it soon... but yeah. This is awesome!

Harmon 
I was looking for the new Wet n Wild summer collection... haven't found it yet... but I did find some other things.

I got 2 of the new Katy Perry Matte Lipsticks. I got the shades Catoure and Kitty Purry.  I haven't tried these on my lips yet, but I've heard they aren't exactly matte. I swatched them on Snapchat and Kitty Purry needed to be built up a little bit... either way, I like Katy Perry, I like the packaging... and I'm excited to use them.

One of the things I'm most excited about is the Elf Pout Perfector lipgloss in Glow. My friend Alyssa got one of these... idk if hers was the same color, but she loves hers and anything Alyssa recommends is amazing. So I really wanted to try it. Its very pretty and very shimmery! I'm excited!

I got the Elf Plump and Prime lip Plump and primer... I just used this and idk if I'm all that impressed. I used it with the sheer UD Revolution lipstick that I got... so that might be why... and I've been talking a lot I guess... but I haven't had it on that much and it didn't last long. That being said though... I'm sure it'll be about the same as the too faced one... and the too faced one is expensive... so yeah. The plumper I tried over the lipsticks I used... I used Alice on top too... so maybe too many products on top.. but I think the plumper worked and I liked it. It was cinnamony and I felt like it actually plumped, but it didn't hurt as much as the Buzzing Lip Balm from Lip Freak.So I kinda liked that side.

It was weird when I opened it though, cause I swear there was no Plumper side when I got it, but then I opened it back up and it was there... so idk what thats about... but its magic.

And then I got another double ended thingy (thats what she said... lol) It was the elf eye primer stick and liner sealer. I used that today because I'm on a quest for an awesome eye primer... and I Liked it. It was easy to just put on and then you can kinda smooth it out with fingers  or a brush. It wasn't bad.

And the liner sealer... I kinda just like the idea of it... so yeah. I tried it, idk if it worked or not yet, but it isn't uncorking, and it didn't change the appearance of anything.

And I got another one of the Shimmering Facial Whips in Pink Lemonade. This is really pretty and pink. I love these, I just included them in my top 5 highlighters and that was good.

Target 
I just stopped in quickly because there was a cartwheel offer for 20% or 25% off... idk... but I ran in and I picked up another Elf primer. This is the Shadow Lock Primer, so its just like a regular primer. I want to try it against the Urban Decay. I'm on a quest for good primers.

And i got the Elf HD Powder in the pressed version... which comes in a nice compact with a mirror. I tried that today and I liked it. I like loose powder because I feel like that does a better job with pores... but this is a good thing to keep in your purse.

And I got a neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in the shade Sweet Watermelon. This just looked like a fun summer shade and I liked the color a lot!

Ulta Again 
I got 2 Urban Decay Lipsticks from the Through the Looking Glass Collection. I got the shades Mirana and Alice. I love the packaging on these and the shades are really pretty too... Alice is the perfect "No Makeup Makeup" lipstick and Mirana is the opposite of that. Its a vampy shimmery berry.

I also got another lipstick from Urban Decay's Revolution line. My friend Shawna did a periscope because she loves Urban Decay and she got some of the lipsticks on sale... and she looked gorgeous in the color Shame. She has deeper skin than I do,  but I still thought it looked really pretty. This is very vampy and pretty. I like the shade a lot.

And I got the Laura Gellar Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla. This is very subtle, it works as an undereye powder for me... it might work for a really subtle highlight. The swatch in store looked nice.

And I got the Real Techniques Brush Cleaning palette. I've been wanting this for a while. My friend Terri Lee Did a youtube video about how she uses it and I really wanted it. It looked good. And Real Techniques was Buy one Get One Half Off so I grabbed a shader brush also cause I need to wash my brushes... but I wanted to use one today lol!

Colourpop 

Colourpop had a flash sale and it was mildly annoying me... so I was protesting it... so of corse I bought stuff. Lol.

I got some of the new Matte X Lipsticks. I got the colors Boa, Cami, Pillow Talk,  and Back Up. I hope this is a good formula! I love these colors though!

And I got 2 more Ultra Satin Lipsticks cause I loveee them. I got Littlestitious... partially because I love the name. I think its from Michael Scott on The Office... and I got Molly because that looked like a really nice purple color.

I got one eyeshadow in the color Flowershop. This is in their spring or summer collection I think... Its a pretty pearlized green color so I thought that'd be cool. All of my colourpop shades are pretty neutral!

And I got the Liner in Honeydude because I love their liners and I wanted a nude one.

Bath and Body Works 
I got 2 Pineapple body Washes, 2 peach ones, a Malibu sun and a Waikiki Coconut body wash...

K Mart 
Wasn't going to buy anything else... but my K Mart had one of the Wet n Wild brushes and Jordana... so...

I got 2 of the Jordana Liquid Eyeshadows. One in Not a Wink Pink and one in Uphold Gold. So those are pretty nice! I liked how they look!

And I got one of their matte lipsticks in Sugared Plum. The smell of these is actually pretty good. Haven't used it yet, but I'm excited!

And I got a Wet n Wild Large Eyeshadow brush... which looks really nice! I'm excited to use that! Its fluffy but it isn't overly fluffy and I think its going to be a good brush. I don't have many eye brushes... so this is going to be good!

Anddd.... thats my last haul... for a while hopefully. I don't think I'm going to find the Milani Metallic Liquid Lipsticks or the Wet n Wild collections... so idk.


-Shannon




Comments