Monday Musts: 4.16.16

So I feel like I was trying a lot I didn't like this week... so theres some stuff I liked... but yeah... lol.

1) Katy Perry Kitty Cat Matte Lipsticks- I got 2 of these from the drugstore and I really liked both of them. I have Cattoure and Kitty Purry. Both are really pretty colors. The formula isn't amazing and they aren't really that matte... but they're comfortable and they are probably my favorite lipsticks that I've ever had from Covergirl. The packaging is cute, the colors are good and the price is great... so I like them a lot!

2) Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette- I love this palette! I wasn't super impressed with it at first and it isn't really worth $60 as I've mentioned in my review... but I love it. I love all the looks I've come up with using it. I just really like it and think its an awesome palette. If you love Urban Decay, if you love the pretty packaging or Alice in Wonderland... I just think its a good palette. If you have Ulta points or a gift card... go for it!

3) Wet n Wild Large Shadow Brush- This is the only Wet n Wild Brush that I've found... well no. I've found a concealer brush... but I don't really need another concealer brush. This one is really good for packing on shadows. Its not too stiff, but it really puts on shades that aren't the most pigmented and it makes eyeshadow apply really nicely and easily.

4) L'artisan La Chasse aux Papillons- I actually won this in a giveaway recently and its just really nice and lightly florally and I like it a lot! So this is good! I don't know if they sell this brand at Sephora anymore... but if they do... its awesome!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments