Perfect Palette 2 Tag

I just re-did the perfect palette tag but there is also a Perfect palette 2 tag... so I'm going to do this too! 

1. Eyeliner, brush or nothing
I think having a brush in a palette is really useful. Some are bad quality... at the drugstore sometimes they have brushes that are totally useless and I'd rather have a cheaper set than the brush from the drugstore... high end I can see brushes being helpful cause when I bought my first eye palette, I needed to buy a brush after. I also wouldn't mind a mascara or primer. The Vegas Nay Palette came with a mascara, a primer and a pigment and that was nice. Too Faced doesn't typically have an anything, and I like that because I think the Chocolate Bar palettes are more moderately priced because of that. 

2. A palette you have hit pan on
I don't think I have hit pan on any palette... but I've just about hit pan on the Lorac Pro 2 palette. That one is so easy to use and I used it so much before college that it wasn't hard for me to hit pan on it. 

3. Favorite “naked” palette
Thats tough... I think I'm going to say the Too Faced Natural Matte palette because I love it so much! Its so pretty and just useful. 

4. Favorite holiday or limited edition palette
Tie between the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette and the Too Faced Vegas Nay Palette. These are both great... and I love them. They're both very pretty and versatile and I just feel like they're special. I love them. 

5. A palette you would repurchase or wish you had a backup (if it is no longer available)
The Too Faced Matte Palette for sure. I mentioned it being my most love palette in the last tag and I just think its a useful palette to have and I can see myself hitting pan and in that case I probably would get it again. 

6. A shade you wish was sold individually
In the Too Faced Rock and Roll Palette there is this gorgeous gold color called Rap that I really like. There are a lot of golds... I'm sure there's a dupe... but this one is a little different and I like it. This formulation is a little bit fall-outy but... I love this shade and wish it was sold in a single. I feel like people don't like this palette very much... and I can understand that... but it has a special place in my collection... so I like it a lot! 

7. Wild Card (pick a question from the original Perfect Palette Tag) Most Loved... 
So I just did this last week... but I wanted to mention a face palette cause I didn't do any face palettes last week... but I actually have 2 favorite face palettes... and I was just going to mention the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks palette because I feel like this is one of the best blush palette... kind of my favorite blushes period and its pretty and just really nice. I love it. Also the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow palette in Gleam... so pretty. I love having 4 full sized highlighters in one set... its just fun. I love highlighting... its my favorite. Lol. 

8. The palette you would recommend to a friend
Hmmm.... this is tough... I think I'm going to say the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette. Weird right? Lol. I just think this is a great palette, it would work on all skin types and its very affordable. I think everyone would be able to buy it and use it and be happy with it. The shades are pigmented, the mattes blend easily and you can get lots of good looks from it. (hopefully this is still available at the time I'm writing this. If not add that to the LTD palette list!)

So... that is everything! Hope you guys like these tags I'm doing and find them useful!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments