Fragrance Friday: Soap And Glory Fragrance Mist Set

So I don't think they sell these in the United States that easily anymore... I think they're on drugstore.com or something... and I think they are on Soap and Glory's website... so I feel like if you really want these, you can get them easily enough... but they'll probably bring them back at some point.

So This came with 4 good sized fragrance mists for $20... Not bad! I don't think these are expensive on their own either. Some of these are regular fragrances in their line... and some are smells I haven't smelled in any of these before. They are 3.3 fluid ounces or 100 ml and the fragrances are Sugar Crush, Mist you Madly, Original Pink and Frutago. All are pretty fruity and sweet scents. They aren't super strong or heavy scents... they don't last a long time... but these just smell great for day to day use. I've been using them a lot.

Sugar Crush 
This is my favorite scent of the bunch. It smells like a Margarita Ice Cream Float... literally margarita and Vanilla Ice Cream. I think this is probably the strongest scent of all... it always lasts the longest. I know they have this scent in a body wash, body butter and body scrub... so the scent you can find easily in other products. It isn't too citrusy to the point where it bothers me either... I'm usually pretty sensitive to citrus smells... but this one is great. And I really like it.

You may want a margarita after having though... just a thought. Would be great for Cinco De Mayo maybe!

Original Pink 
This smells just like the Clean on Me body wash. Its a unique smell. I don't know if this is for everyone. I think Ingrid Nielson said a longggg time ago that this smells just like something from Chanel... I'm not sure. It doesn't smell like Chance... which is the only one I have tried a sample of. I like the way that this smells, I think it would be good to layer with the Clean on Me shower gel and the lotion that smells like that also... I may try to do that actually because I think that'll make this scent a little stronger. Again... floral, girly. Nice. Not too strong.

Mist You Madly 
This one I like a lot... but I think its something you need to smell before buying. Idk if its for everyone. I think Sugar Crush and Original Pink are for everyone maybe... and you kinda know what those are going to smell like... this ones a little different. Its a little clean, maybe a little powdery... but not too powdery. I'm not a fan of powdery scents... but this one I like. Its a little more flowery than powdery... its a little like original pink... but different. Lol. Great idea to try to describe scents that are super unique and kind of hard to get when you aren't great at describing things! Lol.

Fruitago 
This smells like Original pink... but deeper. This is like the Nirvana Black version of Original Pink. It doesn't smell like Nirvana Black and its not something I'd think of mixing with Original Pink... but thats how I'd describe it. I don't think it'd be for everyone... but its good.

So yeah... weird one. The only one I think I can describe perfectly is Sugar Crush and that is my favorite of all of these... and the easiest to get probably.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments