Monthly Favorites

This was an awesome month for all of makeup in general... here are a few of my favorite things!

The Urban Decay One n Done Complexion Perfector... this has been so great to me lately! I have a bothersome eye so I've been doing minimum makeup and this helps it a lot. I just like very light makeup, my skin is pretty okay, so I like showing that off. I also like this as a primer... its just a really good thing to have!

I  have to say I loved the Alice in Wonderland Palette a lot this month! Its a total favorite, its not all the most pigmented but its so fun there are lots of great looks you can do with it and I just totally love it! Its amazing.

And the Juvia's Place palette... sooo amazing! I love it! I've talked about it a lot... I'll talk about it a lot more... its great and you need it! The Nubian 2 is what I have and what I'd recommend... but yeah. All very good.

And the Nars Dual Intensity Shadow in Himalia. Its great, really versatile, easy to use pigmented shade. My friend CanoeXMakeup on Instagram had a giveaway and I won! So that was awesome. I've been using it a ton... and I use it with...

The Kat Von D Shade n Light Eye Quad in Plum. Loveee it! Its really pretty and purpley and easy to use.

I've been doing winged eyeliner a lot. Idk I just do teeny tiny wings, but its fun and I like it a lot. The Wet n Wild Liquid Liner is really good and the Ulta Gel liner I like. Good stuff!

For highlight this month I've been loving Wet n Wild's Boozy Brunch a lot! Its one of my favorite highlighters and probably my favorite thing from the drugstore. Its awesome. Highly recommend!

And for a more subtle highlight I've been loving the Laura Gellar French Vanilla Highlight... its just such a pretty everyday highlighter... I love it! Its so good!

And for lips the Alice lipstick from Urban Decay is absolutely gorgeous! Its a sheer shimmer shade, and I know that isn't for everyone, but I love it! It looks good on its own or on top of other lipsticks or lip liners... its just one of my favorites... I kind of want to buy a backup if it goes on sale... lol.

And creeping in at the end of the month... Colourpop's Matte X Lippie Stick! This goes on like Butter and it stays perfectly matte and its really comfortable. I don't think its super long wearing... I still need to test that... but it is really good!

I think that is everything! Hope you guys like this or find it useful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments