April Makeup Challenge! 30 looks in 30 days! (pic heavy)

So... I am doing this makeup challenge I saw on the What's Up in Makeup Facebook group... and I thought it was fun, so yeah. It was nice. No real rules... just having fun and trying to do 30 different looks!

Day 1: Nude
So I went more with nude lips for this... but my eyes look kinda nude too.

Here are the products I used.
I played with this a little on iPhoto... so there are filters. 

So I still wanted to use the Sweet Peach Palette because I want to give a review of it soon... but I wanted a more nude look, So I used the shade Cobbler all over the lid, Puree and Summer Yum in the crease I think, Nectar in the inner corner and peaches and cream on the browbone. For the cheeks I did a contour with the elf kit and the Dandelion Blush. I used Starburst from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. For the lip I used the Lip Insurance from too faced, Satin Mauve liner from Essence and Echo Park from Colourpop. 

And I liked it! 

I like the way Echo Park works with the Satin Mauve liner! 

Might look a little crepey up close... but I still like the way my makeup looks overall. Sorry for the flyways. 

Day 2: Purple: 
So for the purple look I used the Elf Prism palette in Sunset and the mad for matte palette... and the look ended up being one of my favorites ever. 

This is the makeup I used for the look. The purple shade in the prism palette and the Lumiere pencil was a little purpley so I liked that too. 





Day 3: Green 
I actually didn't love this look. I used Bless Her Heart from the Sweet Peach palette... not sure how I feel about it... but I have pictures anyway. 
super blurry pic... 

less blurry... I guess it wasn't that bad... but I took it off shortly after posting it. Lol. 

Day 4: Blue! 
I actually did a How-Tosday about this. You can read it right here

Day 5: Bronze 




I used the Naked 3 palette for this. Still using the Naked 3 2 times a week. Really liked this look I used Liar on the lid cause that looked the most bronze... but yeah. It was nice!

Day 6: Peach 
Peach was the easiest to figure out what to use... I used the Peach Palette! That I have as a How-Tosday also... so I'll link that here somewhere.

Day 7: Pink 
Again... this was pretty easy to figure out what to use. I used the Naked 3 palette again and I used Buzz on the lid. I also used a Nars Christopher Kane collection lipgloss (I think... whatever the pink collection with the cute packaging was.)


Day 8: Red 
I wanted to do red eyeshadow instead of red lipstick... so I used Bitten from Makeup Geek with the Prestige Single Shadow in Hocus Pocus... Loveeee prestige singles! They are awesome. Totally recommend picking this one up.


I really like this look! There are lots of similar colors to this Hocus Pocus, so if you don't live near an Ulta or you can't find prestige... there are dupes.

Day 9: Silver 
I used the Palladio Crushed Shadow for the silver part of this look. I also used Prank from the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette and the light neutral color from that palette. I like this look a lot. Silver isn't something I do often... but I was happy with this!


Day 10: Black 
I had my sisters bridal shower to go to... so this was a more wearable black look. Its a kind of neutral smokey look. I used the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette for this... I think I used Daybreak on the lid. For the black part, I used the Swerve eyeliner from colourpop and I used the darker colors from the Naked 3 palette on the outer corner for the black part too. 




Day 11: Smokey 
I used like a million different palettes. Lol. I did a green smokey look with the green shade in the Nars Duo in Kauai and the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette... and the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette and the Darkside and Blackheart (which I used yesterday) From the Naked 3 palette.


Day 12: Glitter 
I used the Urban Decay Spectrum palette again and the Revlon Photoready Eye Art Duo, specifically the shimmery side! 


Day 13: Contouring 
Used the Kat Von D Shade n Light quad in plum and the Elf Contour Kit

Day 14: Barbie 
Used the Urban Decay Spectrum palette and Mac's Saint Germain on the lips!


Day 15: Your Signature Look 
I used the Lorac Pro 2 palette and re-created the look I used to do in college when I just needed a quick, easy 5 minute look before class. I think I have a tutorial for that somewhere here.


Day 16: Colorful 
I used the Nars Duo in Kauai! So exciting! Lol. I went to a drag show.


Day 17: Matte 
I didn't do makeup, so I posted a picture of Matt Leblanc

Day 18: Extreme 
I used the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette and the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette


Day 19: Sunset 
I used the Sweet Peach palette

Day 20: Brights 
Once again went with Kauai and Sugar Pop!


Day 21: Inspired by a photo 
My photo was the Lantern scene from tangled and I used the Urban Decay Naked 3... and I used the Kat Von D Plums, Urban Decay spectrum and Too Faced Sugar Pop.


Day 22: Inspired by a country/city 
Mine was inspired by the Aurora Borealis... so I once again used the Spectrum and Sugar Pop.

Day 23: Inspired by a song/music video 
I didn't go anywhere... but I really wanted to do a Ziggy Stardust look with the Nyx Warm Neutrals palette... so I did!

Day 24: Inspired by a brand 
I went with Too Faced and used the Vegas Nay palette and did one of the look cards.

Day 25: Inspired by a Celebrity 
I used the Nyx Cool Neutrals and did a Katy Perry Inspired look!

Day 26: Inspired by a tutorial 
I looked up an old Kathleenlights Valentines Day Tutorial and followed that with the Naked 3 palette.


Day 27: Inspired by a Season 
Pretty sure I did a summer look... but it looks like it was deleted on instagram... weird. I used the Sugar Pop palette I think.


Day 28: Inspired by a movie/ TV Show 
I posted a look that I did in October that was inspired by Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. I used the Sugar Pop Palette.
Link over here  

Day 29: Inspired by a Holiday 
I posted the christmas look that I did that is right Here!

Day 30: Anything you want 
I posted a picture of Matthew Perry because I liked the Matt Leblanc picture so much.


Comments