Cinco de Favorites

So these are kind of my Top 5 things that I've been loving in my collection that I think everyone would probably enjoy and I thought it'd be fun to do for Cinco de Mayo... so

1) Too Faced Natural Matte Palette- This is a great palette for beginners... but I feel like everyone can use it in their collection. This is an easy palette to hit pan on, there is no fallout whatsoever really... and it is just awesome. Totally worth the hype, worth the $36! I love it.

2) Colourpop Get Paid Liner- This is my favorite liner of life. I love colourpop... but I think this is my favorite thing they make. I have a tricky sensitive waterline, and this is perfect for that... its so easy to use... it just glides right on. I'm writing this on February 28th... I just got this a little while ago and I already ordered a backup. Its that good.

3) Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- I love a good highlighter... but these are so good. I think I just like having them in a kit. It makes me feel really fancy and I just love being able to mix and match them. I also think this looks good with pores... I'm not sure why... I don't have big pores, but I have kind of noticeable pores and I still wear highlight... you can't keep me away from highlight... but I think these look good on the face and in the light... and they're just my favorite. I don't know if they're necessarily the best... but they're just my favorite. Lol.

4) Tarte The Buffer Airbrush Foundation Brush- This is amazing. I love this for foundation! When I first tried this I didn't love it... but then I used it with setting spray on it and then just blend in the foundation after dotting it and it works really really well! No streaks, super fluffy and it just works really well.

5) Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara- I've been loving this lately! This is such a good mascara! I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about it... but I like it so much more than any other mascaras. I love Too Faced... but this works better than the Better Than Sex Mascara... I like it more than the Tarte one. It does a good job of giving length and volume... and it just works for me. I also like that it isn't super expensive. Drugstore prices are getting so expensive and Bareminerals is almost more of a mid range brand... so it makes sense to buy something better quality that isn't really much more expensive.


Byeeee! Happy Cinco De Mayo
-Shannon

Comments