Colourpop Collection

So I thought this would be a fun post to do along with my collections. I love Colourpop and I really always love trying their new stuff. I think what I have the most of is their eyeshadows... but everything is pretty good... so here we go!

Eyeliners 
I'll start with eyeliners because these are my favorite thing colourpop makes... and specifically my favorite favorite is Get Paid. This is such a nice rose gold color. Its great for everyday in the waterline... really brightens up the eyes. I have one I'm currently using and one backup of Get Paid. That is how much I like these.

I also have Swerve because I wanted a black liner that I could use in the waterline or on the upper lash line. I haven't used this yet at the time I'm writing this (March) but... I'm sure by the time I post this I will have used it. From playing around with it, the formula isn't as great as the Get Paid... but its really nice.

Ohhh and I have one of their pot liners in No Shame, and I like it. I don't use it a ton because I don't often line my upper lash line. Its not bad though. People say its a little crumbly... idk. I haven't had bad luck with it. This is a very dark purple.

Cheeks 
Not much here. I have the blush in Between The Sheets, which I like a lot... but it feels different than their eyeshadows. Its almost like a putty type of feeling. Like a silly putty or play do'h. I like it... but it isn't the easiest thing to use. And these are more expensive than everything else on the website... so it isn't the first thing I'd buy.

And I have the highlighter in Smoke n Whistles, and this again is also a different formula than the blushes and eyeshadows. It feels thinner and more wet almost. These are pigmented... but I don't think they're the most pigmented highlights ever. This doesn't show up amazingly well on me, but it does show up better than a lot... so its not bad.

Lips 
I have 2 of the Lippie Sticks from Colourpop. I have Lumiere, which is one of my favorite colors ever. It was designed by Kathleenlights and its just a really great mauve color. Its matte and it wears pretty long, its comfortable and I just like it.

I also have Silk... which is the worst product in my collection... its bad. It goes on so dry and so patchy... I can get this to work... but it is terrible. This makes me hesitant to try any other lippie sticks because it is really really bad. I like using this with a balm like the Fresh Sugar Rose lip balm. But... no.

I have 4 Ultra Matte lipsticks. Creeper, Beeper, More Better, and Sollow. These are nice. They aren't too comfy though and they are messy... I mentioned that I didn't love them at first... but with lip liner I really like them. Its not the best liquid lipstick... but they have nice unique colors and I always like trying more.

And 2 of the Ultra Satin Lipsticks. These are my favorite lip products of the bunch. My Favorite Favorite is Frick n Frack... this lasted forever on my lips and barely transferred. I was really impressed. And I have Echo Park, which is such a nice everyday color. I really like this one too. If there's one lip product I'd say to get from Colourpop... it would be these. They are great.

Eyeshadows 
So I'll talk about the collections first I guess because 2 of them are not available anymore... and this is what got me interested in colourpop to begin with... so yeah.

The first kit that I ever got was the KathleenLights Quad. I love Kathleen, I think she's beautiful and does good reviews and this quad just looked so pretty and neutral I had to have it! So she has a really nice orangey gold color called Kathleenlights, a darker color with a lot of glitter called Blaze, a matte brown called Cornelius and a pearlized color called Glow that is one of my favorite eyeshadow highlights. It really is glow-y and pretty!

I also got the CoffeebreakwithDani Metamorphosis Quad. This is a unique quad for colourpop because it had a limited formula that was a sheer opal... so it just goes over any shadow and transforms it. Those colors are Kindness... which is a gorgeous color, and its sad you can't get it anymore... but there are similar colors... Maybe I'll do a dupes on this because... there's a lot. And Hope which is a really nice shade with a glittery white finish. Its so pretty. And then there's a matte brown and a satin brown. I think the darker brown in this is the matte. I like this. I don't know if I'll really buy any more collections just because I don't love the matte colors and usually there are matte colors... but these are nice.

And I got one of the summer sets that I don't think is available anymore... and to be honest... I thought I'd use it more than I did... but it didn't have any mattes... so I wanted it! I really like all the colors in this and I hope they re-release it or bring back some of the colors because they're pretty! They have a sparkly gold, a sparkly greenish gold, a satin dark orangey brown burgundy... lol. A purply shimmer called Prickly Pear. Its nice! I like it a lot.

Another color I don't think is available is called Cheap Date. I like this one a lot. Its a gold and its very nice... but I think Get Lucky is kind of similar and you could probably do similar looks with Get Lucky. Both are nice gold colors.

Another pair that I would say get one or the other... you don't need both are Fringe and I Heart This. These are the same shade. And its impossible to tell that on the website... but these are both really pretty light colors that will brighten up any look and look great on everyone. This would probably make a nice highlighter too! Thats a little crazy... but it might look really good! Lol.

The very first single that I got was Sequin, which is such a pretty rose gold color with a ton of shimmer. I think this has the most fallout of all the colourpop shadows... but its so pretty I love it.

A slightly orangey color that is similar to Sequin and Kathleenlights is Gameface. This is a nice orange-gold color that is really nice, its one of the best fall colors, it looks good on the outer corner of the eye with Get Lucky or any gold color. It works well with burgundy shades... I just really like it.

Another "Outer corner" type of color that I like is Nillionaire. This is darker and super glittery. This was a summer color, and idk if its still available or not... I think it is. But this is a nice one.

I have Puppy Love which is a really pretty glow-y light champagne type color. Haven't really used this yet, but its really nice. They donate the money from this color to a no kill animal shelter in LA. Idk if this is available by the time I post this... but if it is its a nice color and if you want it get it, if not... you could donate $5 or some old dog toys or towels to a local no kill shelter.

And last and... quite frankly least is a shade called Cheeky that is sort of a matte/satin finish pink shade. I haven't used this yet. It doesn't swatch well. This came in a bundle for $10 with Cheap Date and No Shame, which I wanted to try and this was just kinda thrown in...and I figured its over $10 to get those on their own anyway, so I might as well just get all 3 for $10. This might be a nice blush and it might be nice under CoffeebreakwithDani's Hope color... so I'll try it like that... but so far... my least favorite.

Most Recent Order 
So I just ordered a few more things and I hauled them... but whatever. I'll include them here. The Honeydude Cream gel liner, the Satin Lips in Littlestitious and Molly, The Matte X Lips in Boa, Cami, Back Up, and Pillow Talk. And Flower Shop shadow... so that was good!

And that is it! Hope you guys like this! I don't mean to brag or anything, I bought all these myself, I just like Colourpop and I like collecting makeup... so yeah. No apologies there. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments