Tag Tuesday: The Blush Tag/ Blush Collection

So I saw this on Samantha Reily's channel... and I'm doing tags this month... so I thought why not do this! 

1. Best packaging
The Too Faced Love Flushed Blushes for sure! I mean its a heart and it just looks like a little polly pocket... and its just such a cute package! I can't with this packaging because its too cute! 

2. Prettiest color
I love the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks palette... these are my favorite blushes, but my favorite blush in that palette is Underrated... which is funny because this palette is underrated.I love this color its like a light mauvey color. So pretty. I love it! 

3. Most pigmented
This is so random... I don't think these are available anymore but its a matte blush from Icing, its just called Matte Blush, but its in a mosaic packaging and its so so pretty and pigmented. Runner Up: the Too Faced in Your Love is King... because that is sooo pigmented

4. Everyday blush
Benefit's Dandelion Blush is such a nice color for everyday. I have it in a palette and I used it pretty much every day for a year. Its a really light color, its nice for pale people... its really great. 

5. Party blush
I don't know if this is still available either... I think you can buy it online the Bella Bamba blush from The Balm. Its a really nice pink color with a little bit of a sheen. Its really nice.

6. Regret purchasing
The Maybelline Master Hi-light blush probably. I used to really like these... but these were the first blushes I tried and after trying more, they just don't cut it. And they aren't really that cheap either. Every once and a while I'll use them and be like "ohh this is amazing." But... no. 

7. Least used
The Rimmel Stay Blushed liquid cheek tint. Its not a very practical blush... so spoilers for that one... its just a little difficult to use. I got this as an influenster brand badge... and its nice... but I always end up with too much or too little. I also have a Bareminerals Cream Blush I have yet to try... so yeah. 

8. Most used, would never let go of
the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks palette. This is my favorite. Totally great. 


9. Favorite blush brand
I think Milani. The baked blushes from Milani are really hard to beat... and I haven't mentioned them in this tag yet... but when I get blushes  I try to compare them to these Milani Baked Blushes because they are kind of the best! I really like them. Milani Rose blush is good too. 

10. Greatest blush discovery of the year
I haven't tried this on the face yet actually... I've only played around with it... but its also the only blush I've bought this year. (I'm writing this on March 7th) the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones blush trio... these need to be more of a thing. Its super inexpensive and its 3 amazing pigmented, blendable blushes that are just amazing. They swatch amazing, which most blushes dont... and even just applying it to my face with no other makeup on... I can tell this is going to be a winner. Its so glowy and pretty and I just like it a lot. 

11. Most practical
I'd say Dandelion again... but to switch it up a little I'm going with Tarte's Fearless. I love the Tarte blushes and this is just a nice, light peachy shade that can kind of go with any look. It's very pretty and I just really like it. There is also a really nice light shade in the Nyx Butt Naked Underneath it All Palette that I think would look good with anything... but that isn't available anymore to the best of my knowledge... so that kinda stinks. 

12. Least practical
The Rimmel Stay Blushed Blush in Sunkissed Cherry. This is a good concept... but its hard to use. I either get too much or not enough and it just ends up weird looking. Mine might be old... but still it isn't the easiest to use. 

13. Most expensive
Nars Orgasm. I have a full size of this, and thats just because I got it in a kit from Sephora inside JC Penny... so technically it wasn't all that expensive since the kit was $39 and it came with several full sized items and some sample sized items for that price... but thats the one that would be the most expensive out of everything in my collection anyway. I'm not a huge blush person and I usually use blushes from kits and things... so I'm not really going to spend more than $30 on a blush... so yeah. 

14. Least expensive
Well the Rimmel one I got in an Influenster Brand Badge, so that was free! lol... but other than that I think Icing blush I mentioned as the most pigmented was only $1 or $2... I got it on clearance so it was a big score! Lol. 

Honorable Mentions 
I think that was my whole blush collection except a few others... so I'm just going to mention the others because they're worth mentioning I think. 

Elf Blush Kit- This is a great kit and such an amazing value! This is one of my favorites. The quality is soo good... and I just really like this blush kit. Highly recommend. 

The Balm Blushes- I have some blushes from The Balm from the In The Balm of Your Hand Palette. I have Hot Mama, Instain Argyle, and Cabana Boy. These are all very good. 

Pixi Kit - I have a pixie eye and face kit that is no longer available, but has great blushes 

Tarte Blush Palette/Travel Eye Palettes- I have the Tarte Blush Palette from last Christmas. I love it. I also have some eye palettes that have blushes in them, like the Showstopper and Energy Noir. 

Sonia Kashuk Spice Market- In the Sonia Kashuk Spice Market Palette there are 2 great blushes. 

Maybelline Master Glaze- I think I have 2 of these... I loved them but haven't used them in forever and should maybe get rid of them... 

Elf Cream Contour and Blush duo- I love the blush in this duo. Especially for summer. Really pretty. 

Colourpop Between The Sheets- This is a nice blush. Kinda hard to use... but I like it. 

Nyx HD Blush- I think the shade I have is intuition... it broke and its not really working with the pressing technique... so that sucks. 

Sephora Guava Glow- This is another favorite... so pretty! 

All Benefit Blushes (except Dallas)- As I said... I got a palette with those... so yeah. 

And I think thats it! Hope you guys like this! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments