Influenster Sprout Voxbox and Elf Stuff

So I thought I'd do a little combo today. I got a Voxbox from Influenster and my aunts got me a few things from Elf... so I figured I'd just talk about them a little bit!

Sprout Voxbox 
This isn't all beauty related stuff, but I used to do Weight Loss Wednesday on this blog and these are healthier snacks... so that makes sense. Right? Lol.

I got some snacks one is the Eat Smart Snacks Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chips... I'm excited for these! I like tortilla chips a lot and the spicy blackbean sounds good to me!

Also a bar thingy from a brand called Curate. It says its Dark and tempting Balsamic Fig and Hazelnut. Idk if I like Figs... I like Hazelnut... the balsamic vinegar part confuses me... so we'll see. I'll probably hate this.

Theres a little thing of laundry detergent... which scares me a little... not gonna lie...

There's an organ Organic Protein powder sample. Never tried protein powder... but I think my friends use this... so that should be good... idk.

And a Hair Food Shampoo and Conditioner sample. I have the Hair food Dry Shampoo from a target box that I liked. Didn't use much but it wasn't bad. So yeah, I'm excited to try that too.

Elf Stuff 
I thought it was so sweet of my aunts to get me some stuff from Elf! I love Elf, they know I wear makeup but I've tried a lot of Elf and I've never tried some of the stuff... so I thought that was cool... and I figured I'd talk about it!

One was a super glossy lip shine in the shade Party Peach. I like this gloss! Its really pretty and coraly but still sheer. I tried it on right away lol.

2 of the lip balm tints... I've always wanted to try these they look so cute. I like them. One is in grapefruit and one in nude! These feel nice on, more of a balm than a tint and I like that!

A Healthy Glow Bronzer... which looks like it will be an awesome highlight! To me it looks like the wet n wild highlights! Its called sun kissed... this might be what I'm most excited for.

A Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing... such a cute name! I've never seen these! Super excited to try that!

And a Smudgepot in Brownie Points... which I love! These smudge pots are the best!!! I love them!

So yeah, I'll probably have reviews on these coming soon.  I feel weird sharing gifty things... but I've never tried any of these things and I'm excited. And that was thoughtful.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments