Monday Musts: 5/9/16

This is an eyeshadow-y week.

1) Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette- This palette might be the standard for which I compare other shadows with. I loveeee it! Its so pretty the shadows work so well! Its one of my favorites and for the price and the size of the pans... its amazing! I love it! So useful and really great!

2) Urban Decay Through The Looking Glass Palette- I have mixed feelings about this palette... it isn't really worth $60 I think... but I got it for like $30 with Ulta Points and the colors aren't amazing... but at the same time... I've done some of my favorite looks with this palette, and I'm very happy to have it and I've been loving it this week.

3) Nars Dual Intensity Shadow in Himalia- So this I actually won in a giveaway and I love it! Its so easy to use and just a nice, great single shadow that I think will rejuvenate my love for single shadows. Its a really great formula... I haven't been disappointed in anything i have from Nars... but this is great! And these do work well wet and dry!

4) Urban Decay Alice Lipstick-This is just a sheer shimmer lipstick... but its so special! It really transforms the lips and makes it look nice and shimmery. I like it on its own or with other products... its really nice. Very Versatile.

5) Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks (Manic and Rapture)- These might be hard to get now... they'll probably have the shades in one of the Vice Lipsticks. I LOVE Rapture, its the perfect goes with anything type of look and its just one of those staple colors that I love. Manic is a great color like that too... I liked that a lot this week because I felt like Manic plumped my lips and made it look really nice. I was really happy with how these looked! It was good. Manic with Alice looks really nice!

6) Wet n Wild Felt Tip Eyeliner- This is amazing and no one talks about it! Its so good! Its really easy and I don't often do winged liner... but this has made it the most easy for me and it doesn't hurt that this is really affordable too! I like it a lot and like the way it makes my eyes look.

7) Essence Lip Liner in Wish me a Rose- This is an always favorite... but its been an especially favorite recently! Its just a great color, great formula... I use it pretty much daily. And its great! I love it!

And I think that is everything... probably forgetting something but whatever. All awesome stuffs!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments