Top 10 Thursday: Summer Musts

I started doing a Top 5 Friday on my blog... I figured "hey lemme add a little to that and do those on Thursdays!" So That is what I'm doing!

1) Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done- This is great for summer because its very light coverage... but it perfects your skin just enough and products layer on top of it really well. It works good on its own, but it is also a great primer. I have dry skin, it lasts very well on me... after dance class it gets a little shiny... but its still really nice. Its one of the most versatile face products I have and I really like it for that!

2) Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso- It took me a while to get on the Milani Baked Blush train... but they far exceed the hype! Luminoso is such a pretty, shimmery color that is perfect for summer... and I just really like it!

3) Urban Decay Alice Lipstick- In the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland collection they have a really great color called Alice. It looks pretty and natural on its own. It can add shimmer to any lipstick and its just a really nice summery shade that makes me happy. This kinda looks like Luminoso but in Lipstick formula.

4) Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch Highlighter- This highlight is so pretty, soft, glowy and it lasts so long on me! I love it! If you have Hollywood Boulevard from the Fergie line, this is the same thing. Its just really nice and gives such a pretty glow!

5) Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette- If you like warm looks with some pops of colors... this palette is for you! Its a great palette and I think it's a good one for summer.

6) Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette- One I love even more possibly is the Nubian 2 palette from Juvia's Place. That is an awesome palette and I love it! It has a lot of neutrals, there are pops of color also... the formula is amazing and its just a great palette. Pretty affordable too... great value.

7) Amope Pedi Perfect-I love this and I think its going to be great for summer and sandal wearing weather! It makes your feet really nice and soft... but it also feels very clean and nice too. In the summer you aren't wearing socks as much probably, feet can get rough and kind of dirty... this and a foot scrub do wonders to clean the feet and make them look and feel nice!

8) Bath and body Works Golden Pineapple Luau- This scent is amazing! Its like summery pineapply Pina Colada goodness in a bottle. I have the shower gel, a small lotion and the hand sanitizer... its awesome!

9) Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer- I think the Pink Leopard is my favorite from Too Faced... but I think if you really want a nice bronzer, you can't go wrong with Sun Bunny. It can be kind of an all-in-one product too. You could use it for eyeshadow, bronzer... and just do really easy looks with it. Its a good product for all in one types of things.

10) Elf Shimmering Facial Whips- I used these a lot last summer and I'm just thinking this is just an awesome highlight in general... but I always pull these out when I want a summery glow! So pretty and long wearing and pretty easy to use... and these are really affordable too... they're $1!

Bonus Picks: 

Neutrogena Moisturesmooth color stick in Sweet Watermelon- So I haven't tried this yet, but the moisture smooth color sticks are great and the formula screams summer to me. Need a break from long wearing liquid lipsticks? These will help! And Sweet Watermelon is such a summery color.

Elf Lipgloss in Glow- Again haven't tried this... but it looks summery to me. The shimmeryness is a bit much and can kinda stay on the lips or fallout everywhere... but its a nice, pretty summery gloss that would totally make your look even if this was all you're wearing! Quite a statement!

Ofra Miami Fever- I've only worn this for a little bit... but its great! The formula is nice, the color is good for summer.

Too Faced Book of Bronzers- I think you can still get this on sale on Too Faced's website or at Nordstrom Rack... it might not be the easiest to find... but if you have it pull it out, and if you can find it, I recommend it!

Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette- Pretty, fun, awesome palette for summer! I love this! I've shown this quite a lot of love from when I got it last year! Its a great palette... one of too faced's best. Same deal as the Bronzer Book... if you have, pull it out... if you see it, grab it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments