How To-sday: No Makeup Makeup Look w/ 5 Products!

So this is the easiest no makeup makeup look ever... and I love it. I had an eye problem... so I decided to do makeup anyway but without eye makeup.


First I used the Urban Decay one n done all over my face. I just spread it in with my fingers... super easy.

Then I took the Mac Bronzer in Golden Rinse on an angled brush... this was limited edition from the Wash n Dry collection... but I found it at a CCO and I love it. This was the hardest because it took a while to blend out... but you know. Its not difficult.

Now for my highlight, I used the Laura Gellar French Vanilla Highlight, just on my cheekbones for a simple glow... and it really worked well. I liked it.

And for lips I used the Elf Tinted Lip Balm in grapefruit... these are really affordable and you can find it anywhere Elf is sold I think. And just to add a little something to it, I used the Alice lipstick from Urban Decay and it looked really nice and pretty on top!

Really loved how it all turned out... super simple and easy. If you can't do eye makeup, or you just want something light for summer, this is great!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments