Monday Musts- 5.23.16

Here we go... favorite products of the week!

1) Elf Lip Balm Tint in Grapefruit w. Urban Decay Alice Lipstick- I've been loving this lip combo together! I wore it for my no-makeup makeup day... which I'll be talking about tomorrow I think? Its just a sheer, neutral color and the Alice Lipstick just pumps it up a level... which I really like. Its so pretty together an just the perfect lip combo. I love it! The Elf Lip Balm tint is nice and moisturizing too.

2) Laura Gellar Baked Highlight in French Vanilla- This is also a great "no-makeup" makeup product that I've really been liking. If you aren't a highlighter person, you'll love this! I'm a highlighter person and I still love the glow that this gives me. Its just really nice and pretty.

3) Elf Sunkissed Glow Bronzer in Sunkissed- This says its a bronzer... its really a goldish highlighter. Its pretty in your face. I really like it. My aunts got me some elf products that I've been testing out a lot lately... so that's why its all like "elf!"week. Lol. And this is something i never hear talked about... but its great.

4) Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette- This is the best palette. The colors are so pigmented and easy to use and blend... I loveee it, highly recommend! I only used this once this week... but I loved it!

5) Winged Liner- I've been experimenting with winged liner lately. Idk. I kinda like it, I do baby bird wings, so they are very tiny and I like it that way... but yeah. Also sometimes I don't even do a wing, I'll just use liquid or cream liner and idk if theres a wing or not... but yeah. Lol. I figured I'd put that out as a concept favorite.

6) Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette-I really like this palette too... and I used this once this week too... but it was more because I just wanted to pull something out that I really liked without having to think of doing a review or anything... so this and the Nubian 2 were what I chose for that... and that was awesome. I love those palettes and it was just fun to use!

7) Milani Baked blush in Luminoso- This blush!!! I've mentioned it many times before... I'll mention it many times again... its just awesome. Perfect for a summer glow or for everyday use... just a total favorite of all time.

I think that is everything... I hope this was helpful and fun!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments