Monday Musts: 5.30.16

So I couldn't really wear eye makeup this week because my eye is bad... so this is interesting. Lol. I think these are repeat favorites too.


Also PSA: Now might be a good time to check the Target Website! They usually have their beauty boxes on the first monday of the month... but they had a preview up already, so I'm thinking it'll be today. So go over to target, type in Beauty Box and then find it and get it! It looks like they might have 2 or 3 this time... I may get a few lol. It looked like a Pixi by Petra Palette was in one! That's exciting!

1) Urban Decay One n Done Skin Perfector- This is so quick and easy to use! Its good because its versatile, you could use it as a primer or a foundation or use it with Custom Cover Drops if you have those... I Like light coverage, so I've been wearing this alone a lot... its just great overall. I love it!

2) Milani Luminoso- This blush is a really great one! This is definitely a drugstore must have! I like it more than Nars Orgasm. This is what I use to compare other blushes too... its just a really good one!

3) Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch- I love this highlight! It is one of the best! Its so affordable and just gives the nicest glow... so pretty and nice. I love it! Another Drugstore Must Have! Its just great!

4) Colourpop Matte X Lippie Sticks- These go on so smooth and they're so nice and pigmented and comfy! Idk if I can say they're long wearing... I think they're very consistent in formula... and its just good. For $5... you can't beat it. Its amazing. I have 4 and as I've said, the quality is consistent. Its really nice!

5) Urban Decay Sheer Streak Revolution Lipstick- I wore this today actually (Friday) and its so comfy and its really great in the sheer formula because its not that sheer, it just looks really nice and summery. I like it a lot. If you can still find this on sale... I recommend it! Really good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments