Monday Musts- 5.2.16

Alrighty! Monday musts time!

1) Kardashian Beauty Blush in Glimmer- This blush color is so pretty! I feel like I've really been liking blushes lately. I think I'm doing better with them, and this one is great! Its really nice and natural looking, but still colorful and pinky! Its been hard for me to put down the Pink Leopard Bronzer... but I like this one a lot also!

2) Urban Decay Highlighter in Aura- This goes great with the Kardashian Beauty blush. Its a little more subtle than Sin, and it is very pink. Its perfect with a cool toned pink blush and thats what makes it look so good with this. I've been loving the way my highlighters match my blush so it just kind of looks like an all-in-one glow... even though its a bunch of products!

3) Too Faced Melted Lipsticks- I have a few of the regular Too Faced Melted lipsticks... and I've really been liking them this week. They're comfortable and they last really long on me. I wore Melted Rainbow this week and I really loved it. I'm happy I got the Too Faced Mystery Grab Bag... cause I don't think I'll ever be VIB Rouge. Lol. This one is nice though, I like it a lot.

4) Urban Decay One n Done as a primer- I've really been liking using the UD One n Done as a primer lately! It works great underneath some different foundations and I've liked it with all of them. I think I've used it with Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, Maybelline Better skin, It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination, and the Elf Hd BB Cream. Really liked it with everything, and I like it on its own.

And that's sort of it!I tried more things towards the end of the week that I don't really feel like I can include here... but next week I might have a lot... so look forward to that... and yeah. Just a few good things!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments