Exciting New Releases/ Upcoming Releases

I don't really like doing this often... but I figure there are some fun things out now. I may or may not buy them... lets just not decide right this second and talk about them!

First, the reason why I decided to do this post... The Jeffree Starr Beauty Killer Palette and the new Highlighters. These look very Jeffree Star. I've never tried a Jeffree Starr product before... but these look awesome! The color selections really pretty, it looks nice and pigmented... and there are lots of looks you can come up with for them. And the highlighters are just as beautiful! Jeffree swatched them on a Jeffree Star Cosmetics employee that is a Woman of Color so that you can see how beautiful the highlights looked on her skintone. I want the mint one... as many highlights as I have in my collection... I can safely say I do not have a mint green one. Lol.

And there was another really pale color that looked pretty and some goldeny colors that looked awesome... he really took a lot of time with them and I think it looks great.

He is also releasing another palette in October... I think I'm holding out for that one. October is my Birthday Month... so I think I'll wait for that. Lol.

Another exciting thing coming soon... The Kat Von D Sereptina Palette. I don't know what this looks like or when its released or if its LTD or anything... but its Kat Von D and thats exciting.

Anastasia Beverly Hills has a palette in collaboration with Makeup By Mario. I love my Anastasia Self Made palette... and I just like the brand... so thats kinda cool.

And of corse the Laura Lee palette from Violet Voss. I've heard great things about the Holy Grail Palette... I kind of want the Drenched Metals... and this looks good too. It looks a lot like the Holy Grail and the Peach Palette... but i like Laura Lee and I want to support her.

Now lipsticks... the Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks were on sale recently and everyone was like "mmmkay... they have something up their sleeves." and then I noticed the Alice Lipsticks were shaped a little differently and the price was a little lower and I was like 'ohhh... maybe there's a different packaging, shape and price." And I was pretty much right! So if you can't get the Revolution Lipsticks on sale for $11... these will be out soon and they're only $17... so thats good! Ruby Rose did the commercial... omg. That girl is HOT! Lol. Gorgeous!

Soap and Glory's makeup is coming soon... that looks good. I haven't seen anything recently... but you know... idk. Lol.

And the Nubian Palette. This isn't a new release but I want it. Lol. I love the Nubian 2.

Also I want my freaking colourpop order to get here! Lol. I got some of the spring/ summer collection and the new Matte X Line.

Nars has some good stuff for their summer collection too... I think they might have made some of their spring collection permanent... but idk. I want it! I just tried a Dual Intensity Shadow and its amazing.


Wet n Wild too!!! UGHHHH! There's some good drugstore stuff out too... I'm on a no buy currently... but if I see some drugstore stuff I'll probably pick it up. The Milani Metallic Matte Liquid Lipsticks look nice too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments