Lip Swatch Sunday: Katy Perry Collection and Urban Decay Revolution+ Alice Collection

Alright I wanted to do a Lip Swatch Post on the Urban Decay Revolutions... hopefully they're still on sale... and I got a couple of the Alice ones and a few Katy Perry ones... so I thought I'd just include them in here too.

Covergirl Katy Perry Collection 

Catoure 
I like this color. You can see it looks like its bleeding a little bit... this isn't the first swatch of this, I have nothing under my lips... so its a little messy. I also plumped my lips a little with the Eld Lip Plumper... so its not like its making it delightfully plump or anything. Its buildable. This was maybe a couple passes. You can make it a little darker. Its nice though, I like it.

Kitty Purry 
This is a little pinker. I think it might be a little more sheer. Its nice. I love it. 

Overall Thoughts: Haven't worn these for real yet... but I like them. They have a weird lipstick smell... they aren't totally matte, and I can see them traveling out of my lip line... but I would wear a lip primer/ lip liner underneath it. Not bad for the price... but the smell might bother you. I love the packaging and names... and I like Katy Perry... so I'm okay with this! Lol. 


Urban Decay Revolution 

Sheer Streak 
Don't let the word Sheer scare you too much, these are still pretty pigmented... but it feels pretty comfortable also! 


Rapture 
This is the perfect color for me! I think it would look nice on anyone, but its probably one of my favorite lipstick shades ever! I really like it! 

Manic 
This one is nice too! It reminds me a little bit of Lolita 2 but in lipstick form. I love that color! 

Shame 
This one was the messiest to apply... definitely need a lip liner and/ or a primer for this one! And it probably didn't help that this was at the end of my swatching... but this isn't that easy to apply. It was my least favorite of all of them, but I love the color! I think I need the lip liner to go with this one... or a matching Nyx Slide on Glide on one (cause rumor has it the Nyx eyeliners are the same as the UD ones.) 

Overall Thoughts: I really like these! The lighter ones are easy to go on and they do last pretty long. I had Rapture on for quite a while. I don't think the sheer lasts that long... and Shame went on so patchy... but they're pretty good! 


Urban Decay Through The Looking Glass Collection 

Alice 
I love this one! Its so versatile. This is it alone built up a little and  I like it (my lips are a little messy from swatching) but it literally is a "My lips better" lipstick. You could use it to top another color or on its own or on top of a liner... I love it! And the Packaging of the Alice Collection makes me happy. 

Mirana
This is maybe my favorite color from the bunch! The formula was really nice and it went on great! Its a really pretty purple color too! I'd definitely try to get it before these sell out!

And that is everything! I hope you guys like this! Not a professional lip swatcher, just a girl with some lipsticks, tissues and makeup remover... and sore lips now. Lol. But you do get kind of an idea of how they apply and everything.

Overall Thoughts: 
I think this is a really unique collection of colors. These are the 2 I really wanted. If the others go on sale... I might get the blue one. Lol. The packaging on these makes me happy. I'm excited to get the palette. The formula of these are great too. I really like it! So cool!

The regular Revolution lipsticks have cool packaging too. I love these!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments