Sample Challenge pt 1: Samples Tested And Thoughts

So I've been trying to use/ use up some of my sample products... and I thought I'd give a little update of what I've done so far. It isn't a lot... I post these frequently on Instagram... so check out there I'm Shannonsreviews and... yeah! Let's try some samples!

First off the Chance Perfume by Chanel. This is a nice, light scent. Its a very young scent I think for Chanel especially and its very pretty and good for summer. Would I buy a full size... maybe not. Lol. Chanel Perfumes are expensive! Would I get a rollerball? Absolutely!

Next up probably my favorite sample, the Bed Head Manipulator texturizing cream. I really liked this! It smelled really good and it really helped my hair look curly and nice and beautiful! I was really happy. This is a generous sample size, but I think I'll absolutely get the full size! Its really nice!

And lastly the Ahava Deadsea Minerals Body Lotion with a relaxing scent... this was fine. It did smell very good, but it didn't moisturize that well... in fact I think it made my arms a little itchy, but it was okay for my legs. Not something I would purchase, but I'd be excited to get another sample of!

And that is it actually! I thought there were more... lol. I'll update more if I can...

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments