First Impression Friday: Wet n Wild Felt Tip Eyeliner.

So I got this Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner... and I just sorta wanted to try it. I'm trying to stick with cruelty free liners and mascaras and I'm not good with liquid liners... but I've heard good things about Wet n Wilds. This is the felt tip pen one. So yeah.

Packaging 
This is really a tiny eyeliner. Its about the size of a sample of the Kat Von D mascara. I think that can be easy to use or difficult to use. Idk...

First Using it... 
This was actually really easy to use! I liked it. I'm not good a liquid liner, I thought this was a nice. It went on really well. It was a little messy when using it, for some reason I got liquid liner all over my hand... and it was easy to clean up when I went a little too far too. It stayed on nicely too.

I used the Elf Liner Sealer over it too... it didn't change the appearance of it at all... which was nice. I like the idea of this... I think it'll work... but sometimes I just like the insurance. So So far, so good! I'll check in at the end of the night and give an update and maybe I'll use it a little more and let you know!

It didn't take very long and I liked the way it looked a lot... so yeah! So far, so good!

Check In 
So it lasted pretty well after dinner... and drinks. And it still looks pretty good! I think the elf stuff did help a little bit at least. I don't do big wings, but usually any wing i do tends to fade and this really didn't at all... so I think that might have helped! I'm thinking both of these are pretty good.

I'll probably only wear it for a little longer. I'm watching Inside Out now... maybe I'll cry. Probably not cause I've seen it so much... but still.

Removing 
So it looked fine until I removed it. I used the Too Faced Mascara Melt off, and then I just kind of wiped the coconut oil on my eyes to remove the rest of my eye makeup. And it came off pretty easily. I think I still saw a little bit of residue... but I didn't notice it on me any longer than that... so I don't think it stayed that long... which is good. I was happy with the way it came out and the way it lasted.

So Overall, I think this is a great liner! Its affordable and easier to use than anything else I've used... so thats good!

Hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments