First Impression Friday: First Impression/Reivew: Jordana Made to Last Liquid Eyeshadows

So I picked up a couple of the Jordana Made To Last Liquid Eyeshadows... these got some great reviews... lets see what I think of it!

First Impression... No Primer 
So I just put this on with the Maybelline The Nudes palette over it... the Maybelline didn't last all that great, so I'm happy I had this under it because its showing up really nice and gold. Its very pigmented and easy to put on and layer things on top of... but there's fallout and thats not that good. I tried taking a picture of all the glittery fallout under my eyes and it doesn't show up that well... you probably can't see it unless you're really looking at it... but ya know... today people were looking closely at my eyes! Lol. So you never really know when that's going to happen and those people might have been like "wow... she's got some glittery bags under her eyes." And yeah. I did!

It did have sort of a cooling feeling to it... so if you don't like most liquid shadows because of cooling feelings, you won't like this either. This doesn't feel as painted on as the revlon liquid shadows... I think the Revlon one made my eyes feel a little painted shut... but this one really doesn't... and its nice! Other than the glittery fallout which I'm slightly annoyed by... it was fine! I want to try it with primer because as of right now... idk. Its nice but I don't think I'd really recommend it.

Removing: 
This didn't really remove easily either because it just looked like I dumped a bucket of glitter over my face. Lol. My mom actually got me a dual ended face washing exfoliating pad type of thing... and that helped a lot! I just wet that, put purity on it and then wiped off the glitter... so that was good. But yeah... this was messy!

I had sort of an allergy attack before I totally removed it... but yeah. Idk about this!

With Primer 
Didn't really make a huge difference with the glitter fallout unfortunately. These also don't hold my eyeshadows that well... I wish I hadn't gotten 2 of them now... lol. It's good for a quick look... but I wouldn't recommend these or pick up any more. Theres just too much fallout. I know Tati loves these... but yeah. I can't really recommend these. I'm not going to return them... I'll use them in a pinch and before eyeshadow and things like that... but I can't recommend these. I wouldn't buy any more colors... I'll use these and I don't hate them... I just don't think I can really give the Shannon seal of approval. Like I said, its not really noticeable... but you know the one day someone looks deep into your eyes is the day that you'll have a bunch of glitter all over your face. And it doesn't wash off that easily. I still had glitter particles on my face even after using purity on an exfoliating pad... ugh. It was just not that fun.

If you're in a wedding or planning a wedding or in a wedding... thats already a risk to get glitter on yourself... so yeah.

Sorry this was kind of a bummer review... I just can't recommend these. Lol. I'm sad too. I don't dislike them really... but the freakin glitter man! Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon!




Comments