Makeup Storage and Organization: What's in my 2 Beauty Boxes

So a little while ago I got something that looked like The Original Beauty Box from TJ Maxx. It's by Clearly Chic 4 drawer large acrylic organizers. I did another blog on what I had in one of the boxes... now it's somewhat divided into 2 boxes and a little more organized... but yeah.

So in the first one the top 2 small drawers are exactly the same. Mostly Colourpop Single Shadows and some other ones I like a lot.

So the 2nd drawer has some of the same things in it... but it's organized a little better so I have more things in them. This is all blushes and highlights. For blushes I have Romantic Rose from Milani, Covergirl's Instant Cheekbones in the Coral Shade Covergirl Soft Mink, Kardashian Beauty Ombre Cheek color in Glimmer, Laura Gellar Tropic Hues, Sephora Guava Glow microsmooth baked blush duo, Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon Moonstone, Nars Orgasm and Milani Luminoso.

For Bronzers/ Contours I have Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer, Smashbox Contour palette from the 500 point perk and a mini sample of Bareminerals Bareskin bronzer. And for highlights I have Smashbox LA Lights Blendable Cheek Color in Hollywood and Highlight, Becca Rose Quartz, Becca Opal Spotlight, Colourpop's Hello Kitty Highlight in School is Fun I think. Laura Gellar Baked French Vanilla and Golden Rose. I also have a smash box under eye primer under that too.

In the bottom drawer its mostly the same. Makeup Geek Warm and Cozy Bundle, Lorac Pro Metal Palette, Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette, Fiona Stiles Artist Palette, Lorac Pro Palette. I have a Nars duo in Kauai. Lorac Love, Lust and Lace palette from Black Friday a few years ago... Kat Von D Shade n light palette... and I think that's it.

Alright second one... I have my other single shadows in the top 2 drawers. Milani Bella shadows, L'oreal Infallibles, some essence and palladio shadows... some small palettes from Ulta and a trio from the smash box 500 point perk. And the Nyx Prismatic ones and the Jesse's Girl pigment. Next one I have some colourpop shadows, some cream shadows... my Prestige shadows (I have 4 of those.) this is good.

This is kind of an eyeshadow and face drawer. I have the Jouer Ready To Wear Palette, the Lorac Pro I Love Brunch Pro palette, Meet Matte Trimony palette, Tartelette in bloom... and for face I have the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks palette, The Elf Illuminating Palette and the Elf Beautifully Bare face palette. I have the Benefit Erase Paste, Mac Prep and Prime Primers, Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore, Bobbi Brown Shadow Stick and then the Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch highlight.

And I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, Too Faced Natural Matte Palette and Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette. The Master Palette by Mario. I have my 4 LOC by Tati eye pencils... which I'm putting somewhere else... same with the Stila Metals in Kitten Karma and the Elf Smudgepot in Crusin Chic... they were in there... but I have a better spot for them... so I'll be okay with them there!

And that is it! Hope you guys find this helpful! I think I'll have a few more things... I don't see my organization changing anytime soon... well okay... it might be a different in May... but I think I'll keep these for a while.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments