Worth It Wednesday: Tartiest Pro Glow Palette

So this is something I didn't think I was going to buy... but then I swatched it in a Sephora and then I had a coupon at Ulta and they were doing a Gift With Purchase Thing... so I decided to get it!

And I'm happy with that decision! It's a nice palette, pretty versatile for me and it just works really well. I'm not that into contouring... but I like both of the contour shades in this palette and I use it a little bit more because I like the highlights in it a lot and I love highlighting palettes.

So this comes with 4 highlight colors, 1 powder contour and 1 cream contour. They're all really nice. The contours are cool. The cream contour is really easy to work with and blend... it's a little bit darker than the other contour... and the powder contour is more of what I like for everyday use. I have a lighter skintone and as long as I make sure to blend, this is good. I think it would work for medium skintones... maybe even deeper skintones too. This is a little bit more universal than most I think... I'm not really that sure... but it's a little bit more versatile than something like the Elf Contour Kit or the Smashbox one... this I think could work a little better for more people.


The highlights are really nice too. My favorite is Stunner... which is just a nice, light color. I've heard people complaining that these have chunky glitters in them... it doesn't for me. It looks a little more natural but still glow-y and it just works really nice for me. It's good for instagram pictures because it just looks super glow-y. Someone asked what my highlight was and said that they were going to be jealous if I wasn't wearing one... thedippedinglitter, she's super nice, so shoutout to her. Lol. I've gotten comments in real life too. New Year's Eve I was kind of drunk and just remember talking a lot about my highlighter and one of my friends was like "what is it?" And it took me a minute to remember lol... but it was good. It looked nice.

And the highlights are also pretty different for me. Stunner is one I probably have a few of, which is why it's my favorite. Strobe is a little bit more subtle and kind of like a slightly more glow-y version of the Elf Illuminating palette. Lit and Fire are a little bit more golden... I don't really have many gold highlights, but these are gold-er highlights that show up a little bit better on my skin than other golds do. I like them. Stunner is still my favorite and as I said... if these were sold individually, I would have bought this one... but I like having the others too. Everything is all really good in this palette.

I don't love the packaging of this... it's cute... but a little weird. I like to think of it as "Saloon door" packaging. It has 2 different flaps over each side... not really practical for using the mirror. I haven't had a problem with the glitter getting in the cream contour... I'm sure it would if you hit pan or something... but I'm probably going to hit pan on the cream product before the highlights on that side.

I also like the shade names... which is weird... I always forget what they're called and I always have to look it up... but it's all very fitting.

And it's all very long wearing! Super pretty and it'll stay on your face all day pretty much... I just really love it!

So I would say this is worth it... idk if I'd buy it full priced... but I've been using it enough to justify the price I think. Really nice and pretty and I just like it a lot! Think it's worth it for sure!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments